What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 3 NSW Cup

1. Zac Cini
2. Allan Fitzgibbon
3. Reece Hoffman
4. Joseph Leilua
5. William Kei
6. Zach Dockar-Clay
7. Jock Madden
8. Russell Packer
9. Jake Simpkin
10. Alex Seyfarth
11. Michael Chee Kam
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Tuki Simpkins

Interchange:
14. Edenn Rogers-Smith
15. Kiah Cooper
16. Austin Dias
17. Tom Freebairn
18. Ky Rodwell
19. Joseph Taipari

The Rosco

Bench
OTT . . . I guess we are all keen to see how the "nearly" boys went:
The Simpkinses, Tuilagi and Fitzgibbon ?
Any chance of a quick run-down please mate ?

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors

the Simpkins are both ready for first grade now IMO

Tuki, may have to wait until injury though because all of our NRL forwards seem to be pulling their weight thus far

Cini is surprisingly pretty good. And safe. With AJ’s shocker yesterday, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in the frame for that left wing spot

Tuilagi scored a rampaging barge over try and had some good carries. Discipline needs a bit of work though

Fitzgibbon didn’t really see much ball but he made an outstanding chase to catch a knights run away - he really is as fast as lightning

Madden looked composed but his passing is kinda wonky still - kicked 7/9

that knights team was really bad though

Vic Mackey

Referee
So this side is currently $21 to win the comp on Sportsbet. Sure the knights side they played were trash however if first grade doesn’t get many injuries it has Walters and Gebbie to come in plus someone from NRL when Blore is fit

Flegg has a heap of talent too, having won their first game 64-10 so guys from there will be pushing to be promoted

Tiger Ted

Bench
So this side is currently $21 to win the comp on Sportsbet. Sure the knights side they played were trash however if first grade doesn’t get many injuries it has Walters and Gebbie to come in plus someone from NRL when Blore is fit

Flegg has a heap of talent too, having won their first game 64-10 so guys from there will be pushing to be promoted
Plus Amone who is a quality forward & IMO will b strongly pushing for a spot in our Nrl side

Just saw your post Roscoe, basically what Speedy said.

To me though, Tuki Simpkin is the most likely, he has the bloody Kiwi All Black thing about him, a good breakaway who would make a pretty good NRL wide running 2nd rower, but give him time.

Jake Simpkin, can sniff a try and can do it from dummy half, it’s reserve grade and he’s looking ok, for reserve grade, give him time.

Fitzzgibbon, well, do you give him a go (in NRL) and say he scored 3 but let in 2? The inside players would need to be awake defence wise, saying that the Tigers in years gone by had a couple of young wingers in Marika Koroibete and Josh Addo-Carr who didn’t get much of a go and I don’t know but were they not given more of a go because they were raw? they had defensive issues? Not good enough under the high ball?

I think Cini confidence wise is the better option, he’s a winger who has looked composed at fullback, he’d do ok in 1st grade.

Hoffman looks composed as does Docker Clay.

The NSWRL website is very poor this year, stats are a joke compared to previous years and no highlights from Rd3

gordsy

Juniors
I know it's unlikely to happen but I would love for our young blokes to play qcup instead of rubbish reserve grade in Sydney. They would play against men not boys and be match hard when they are called up.

Latest posts