What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday vs Dragons 11 April @ 6:15pm

Gronk

Staff member
Well it appears that Carty, Hipgrave and stone are all competing for the one position, so if he's poor then he's out. I thought he was pretty solid if not fantastic in the reserves on Monday.
Great competition. I hope he plays his guts out.
Shit is getting interesting. Oldfield is back next week, which could mean that he plays centre and that Marata is available for the middle too.

Cloeel

Juniors
Shit is getting interesting. Oldfield is back next week, which could mean that he plays centre and that Marata is available for the middle too.

Even more competition for spots in the 17!

Exactly what we need to ensure we keep the foot on the accelerator.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Cartwright was really good on the weekend IMO

Maybe thought another game in reserves to get more match fit, but ok with him on the bench as he will probably only get 20-25min anyway

Not only did he have some solid runs and off loads (one led to a try) His defence was brilliant, something he has got maligned for at the Titans

I think he adds a huge dimension in our attack from the bench