What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Fri - Penrith 30-10 Canberra @ BlueBet

Round 5: Penrith v Canberra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smug Panther

First Grade
Disappointing performance. Attack is still sloppy and disjointed. Good to play one of the better teams to know where you’re at though. We started the last two seasons like this so not too worried.
You'll still be a threat come finals I have no doubt

GongPanther

Referee
You can actually see him standing in the exact same position the whole time, from before the try until Chrichton gets there, facing away from all of the Panthers players.
Crichton makes his way over and chests Tapine and starts talking shit.
I'm referring to before that...but i'll have another look at it.

The Raiders went the Sticky way in trying their usual bullshit when they are behind. They thought in parts of this game, when the game was getting away from them, they could use the bullying tactic.

Simply put, they got done by a very good football team. hey are lucky it wasn't by far much more.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I'm referring to before that...but i'll have another look at it.

The Raiders went the Sticky way in trying their usual bullshit when they are behind. They thought in parts of this game, when the game was getting away from them, they could use the bullying tactic.

Simply put, they got done by a very good football team. hey are lucky it wasn't by far much more.
I change my congrats to minus GongPanther as well

Someguy

First Grade
Four more quality players being stuck on the bench in Bondi and Melbourne?

like Hampton, drinkwater, glasby.

Maybe if more players were allowed on the bench the likes of papenhuzen and Hughes would have been regular first graders and not cheap pickups for the storm