What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs Warriors

getsmarty

Immortal
match-centre-bg-large-1736x370.jpg

Telstra Premiership Round 6 Dragons vs Warriors
Telstra Premiership

Match: Dragons vs Warriors
Kick off: 2:00pm
dragons-badge.svg

home Team

Dragons

warriors-badge.svg

away Team

Warriors

Venue: Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney

Match broadcasters:

Ground Conditions: N/A

Weather: Unknown

Buy Tickets
Stats
Head-to-Head

St. George Illawarra Dragons and Warriors have played 30 games. St. George Illawarra Dragons has won 21 games. Warriors has won 9 games.

Head-To-Head
Since 1998
Played

Won

Previous Meetings

Match: Warriors vs Dragons

Saturday 30th May 2020

F ull T ime

home Team

Warriors

Scored 18 points

away Team

Dragons

Scored 0 points

Match: Warriors vs Dragons

Saturday 11th May 2019

F ull T ime

home Team

Warriors

Scored 26 points

away Team

Dragons

Scored 18 points

Form Guide
Dragons recent results:
Warriors recent results:

Current Season
Wins this season

75%

3/4

40%

2/5

Points Scored
home St. George Illawarra Dragons

away Warriors
Points Conceded

away Warriors
Completion Rate
76%

80%

Tackle Efficiency
88.6%

90%

Average Points Scored

away Warriors
Average Points Conceded

away Warriors
Average Play The Ball
3.73s

3.55s

Key Stats
Wins at this venue

60%

55/92
20%

1/5

Wins overall
48%

278/576
43%

257/593

https://www.dragons.com.au/draw/nrl-premiership/2021/round-6-dragons-v-warriors/

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
This is exactly the kind of game that we would have lost under the previous regime.

Now? I have no f**king idea. All signs point to us being a much improved footy side, both in performance and character. But the scars of the last few years run deep. So I’m still expecting us to f**k up at the most inopportune times.

A psychologist would probably have a field day analysing my trauma response.

Last edited:

getsmarty

Immortal
This is exactly the kind of game that we would have lost under the previous regime.

Now? I have no f**king idea. All signs point to us being a much improved foot side, both in performance and character. But the scars of the last few years run deep. So I’m still expecting us to f**k up at the most inopportune times.

" The Mary Syndrome "

LINESPEED

Juniors

Now? I have no f**king idea. All signs point to us being a much improved foot side, both in performance and character. But the scars of the last few years run deep. So I’m still expecting us to f**k up at the most inopportune times.

Don’t beat up on yourself

- the transformation is real

....mainly because the 3 amigos have fled their asylum

.... and we’re goin’ fishin’ with Jack on the bus from Cuckoos Nest
Enjoy the ride

McRatched’s got fuc/ked over & is self medicating somewhere with Turnstile

.... and I’ve got my XPT & SCG tickets & smiling all the way

getsmarty

Immortal
ORIGIN FORWARD SET FOR IMMEDIATE SWITCH

The Herald also reports representative forward Josh McGuire is about to complete a mid-season switch from North Queensland to St George Illawarra.

McGuire’s release is expected to be confirmed this week, and he will be a Dragons play before their Round 6 game against the Warriors.

If all goes to plan he should be available for selection and could don the Red V on Saturday.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/6acc457ccf1a43fc0a4a02c6f225e03b

SBD82

Coach
ORIGIN FORWARD SET FOR IMMEDIATE SWITCH

The Herald also reports representative forward Josh McGuire is about to complete a mid-season switch from North Queensland to St George Illawarra.

McGuire’s release is expected to be confirmed this week, and he will be a Dragons play before their Round 6 game against the Warriors.

If all goes to plan he should be available for selection and could don the Red V on Saturday.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/6acc457ccf1a43fc0a4a02c6f225e03b
Could be good timing, given the injury to Lawrie, but I’m a bit concerned that the refs are targeting us in the ruck, and McGuire has a habit of giving penalties in that area.

Hopefully if he comes he brings his toughness and leaves the grubbiness behind.

ALSGI

Bench
I was actually looking forward to seeing the boys playing against Aitken. Bugger broke his hand and has been out since Round 1 for half the season.

Interesting had a look at his Warriors profile and had to cut what they say of his 2020 form; He ranked behind only Joseph Manu as the centre with the most tackle breaks (64) while he is also one of the most effective defensive centres in the competition.

Would have loved seeing Rava welcome him back to Kogarah!

getsmarty

Immortal
I was actually looking forward to seeing the boys playing against Aitken. Bugger broke his hand and has been out since Round 1 for half the season.

Interesting had a look at his Warriors profile and had to cut what they say of his 2020 form; He ranked behind only Joseph Manu as the centre with the most tackle breaks (64) while he is also one of the most effective defensive centres in the competition.

Would have loved seeing Rava welcome him back to Kogarah!

I reckon Bird would have monstered him...

Crush

Coach

Now? I have no f**king idea. All signs point to us being a much improved footy side, both in performance and character. But the scars of the last few years run deep. So I’m still expecting us to f**k up at the most inopportune times.

I cant believe I am saying this but i am actually very conf...confi...confid.....
Yeah nah, cant say it.
Warriors by plenty.

possm

Coach
Will be interesting to see if Josh Mcguire is straight into the team? Will he get a starting spot?
I'd say McGuire will be named on the extended list of players for the game and then included in the final 17 on the bench. From theeir he may start in the run-on 13 on game day.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Could be good timing, given the injury to Lawrie, but I’m a bit concerned that the refs are targeting us in the ruck, and McGuire has a habit of giving penalties in that area.

Hopefully if he comes he brings his toughness and leaves the grubbiness behind.
Personaly I dont particularly like the bloke, but if he wears the Red V then he will be cheered on because thats my team...but the first sign of grub tactics then piss him off end of story

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sorry orange man. Thanks for that, how silly of me slipping up. Sincerest apologies
You forgot a full stop and correct capitalisation.

If you’re going to lay into someone for their error, at least be sure to be without sin.