What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs Warriors

redv13

Bench
You forgot a full stop and correct capitalisation.

If you’re going to lay into someone for their error, at least be sure to be without sin.[/QUOTE
Righto champion. Thanks for that, I’ll sleep well tonight. Such a legend!!

kit66

Bench
I'd like to know why Fusitua got away with a blatant shoulder charge on Dylan Walker, not even put on report when other people are getting a week or two on the sideline.

BLM01

First Grade
I'd like to know why Fusitua got away with a blatant shoulder charge on Dylan Walker, not even put on report when other people are getting a week or two on the sideline.
Dont worry..no need to wish the Warriors more players out.
We will beat them with whoever they put out. Watch out for RTS though. he is due.

kit66

Bench
Will be interesting to see if Josh Mcguire is straight into the team? Will he get a starting spot?

Probably straight to the bench but personally I'd give him a week or two training with the boys and learning our structures before giving him a run. That's if his elbow is healed up.

BLM01

First Grade
Shut down their 1,2 and 5 and we’ll be well on the way to a win
Watch out for little Kodi. In recent history he has torn us apart for either playing for NZ or Broncos.
I am talking myself out of win here this week if I keep thinking too hard.
Got to get the monkey off our back and start beating NZ Warriors again.
They are the new Raiders who at one stage we could not beat.

redv13

Bench
Watch out for little Kodi. In recent history he has torn us apart for either playing for NZ or Broncos.
I am talking myself out of win here this week if I keep thinking too hard.
Got to get the monkey off our back and start beating NZ Warriors again.
They are the new Raiders who at one stage we could not beat.
Don’t over think it BLM01. Sunday arvo, dry track, at Kogarah. Turn up with the right attitude and they’ll be sweet as apples.

BLM01

First Grade
Don’t over think it BLM01. Sunday arvo, dry track, at Kogarah. Turn up with the right attitude and they’ll be sweet as apples.
"right attitude". That worries me just you having to ask them to do that. Ask the Tigers about yesterday.

redv13

Bench
"right attitude". That worries me just you having to ask them to do that. Ask the Tigers about yesterday.
I haven’t seen any issues with the teams attitude at all this year. If anything it’s been fantastic.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Quiet night down south??
Not at all. The hookers & cocaine have just turned up.

Gotta love the Monday night shenanigan tradition..

Anyway, back onto the football.. Do you think we displayed a positive attitude during the charity shield?

Latest posts