What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agree or Disagree Game

Disagree, brad parker is the GOAT

The race for the spoon this year will again be more exciting than the race for the title

Agree. But should have relegation system to make it even more exciting. And the Jets go back up..

McDonalds was far better when they had all the characters like Grimace, Hamburglar...

Agree. Although VW may have issues with it. Would they be V double V or triple V?

Mac & cheese is underrated & underappreciated.

Agree... only coz I’ve never tried it to find out. So by that rationale, I under-rate and under-appreciate it.

Fruit does not belong in cake...

Jim Rockford

Bench
Agree. And probably the most under-rated of veggies, and fantastic as a savoury snack (cooked right) instead of chips...

The worst animal to be trapped in a lift with is a Baboon..
While that would be most unpleasant, I think a skunk would be much worse.

Tailgaters should be put in stocks so everyone can throw shit at them.

While that would be most unpleasant, I think a skunk would be much worse.

Tailgaters should be put in stocks so everyone can throw shit at them.

AGREE (in CAPITALS). South Australia is the undisputed capital of tailgaters in the country - that and not letting people into lanes... for a place that still has wide open spaces as opposed to congestion like the east.... over here it’s just bonkers....

A shaved head is far better than going with hair implants for the gentleman with a receding hairline...

Latest posts