What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R6 Thu - Brisbane 12-20 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 6: Brisbane v Penrith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue bags

First Grade
534a2de869c543bb6153f0cfc4873fb4.jpeg

The_Frog

First Grade
He may be in a winning team, but he personally isn’t the reason they win.
At club level he is the reason. In rep he is a passenger.
He'll be the second player picked for NSW after Tedesco, captain and vice captain. Tedesco will be feeling Pap breathing down his neck. There is no-one breathing down Cleary's neck.

blaza88z

Coach
Big relief that Cleary and JFH finally stepped up late in the game and ensured we got the win. Broncos were awesome tonight to be fair as flat and lacking in energy as we were. I don’t know if it was the travel or the shock that the Broncos really aimed up essentially for the full 80 minutes.

Regardless of how we’re going on the ladder, we just never seem to have an easy win over them at Suncorp. We better smash them when we play them at Penrith later in the year to make up for this unconvincing win. We haven’t played them at our home in 5 years so it’s about bloody time.

You're complaining about the draw? I read somewhere Penrith hasn't played interstate since 2019

GongPanther

Referee
Smug smug smug smug Penrith smug

Nathan can kick 40m field goals smug

We didn't even play well but we still won smug

Pride in the jersey is a Penrith thing you wouldn't understand smug

We'll put 60 on Newcastle next Thursday smug

Off to smash an Oak Plus and then wank into my flanno smug
???

The_Frog

First Grade
You're complaining about the draw? I read somewhere Penrith hasn't played interstate since 2019
What you read is that they haven't had to stay overnight interstate since 2019. Last year we played at Suncorp, Robina and Townsville, but it was fly in fly out same as everyone else.

Latest posts