What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R6 Thu - Brisbane 12-20 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 6: Brisbane v Penrith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pantherjim.

Referee
I have to hand it to the Broncos, played out of their skins last night. I honestly thought we’d be licked early on in the second half. Could have beat any club with that performance last night.

some11

Referee
That game was like an advertisement for why the Broncos should sign Adam Reynolds.

You add Staggs and Herbie Rides Again into the backs and then theres stacks of talent - forwards and backs - throughout the team.

They just lack an orchestrator and that's Reynolds game.

Now if you were to add Brandon Smith too, well then you're potentially looking at a move from bottom 4 to top 4 within a year.
There's still a lot of rookies who have taken an absolute beating over the last couple of years.

Who knows, might make them better for their careers in the long run.

blaza88z

Coach
Broncos fan complaining Panthers get looked after. f**k me.

You've played 2 decent teams in 6 rounds and they were both at home, you got a depleted Newcastle next week followed by Manly

I'm not doubting Penrith are a good side, they're going better than anyone else but in the media this shit about them winning 20+ consecutive home and away games is a bit of a wankfest. It's like in Soccer how they say "this team hasn't lost in 30 games", and there were about 10 draws in that sequence.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Hahah you idiot. Google what Peter sterling and Andrew Johns said about that performance. Wasn’t deserved my ass you’re a dumb little troll
NSWelshmen over praising a halfback. Never seen that before....is your father aware you are such a waste of space?

stryker

First Grade
Anyway put the two panthers f**khead halves into origin please!!! They never choke big games.