What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jimmy the junk

Fordy20

Juniors
If we're looking back for the types of players we'd want, I'd be pretty keen on few Nigel Plums to bring the pain in defence.

gordsy

Juniors
I remember him putting Hindy on his arse. Also remember asking Hindy about it and him getting the shits with me about it. Good player but dumb as hot dogshit.(Hindy that is)

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
Yeah Plum was a real favourite of mine. Tough as all hell.
His toughness was incompatible with retention & recruitment guidelines at Concord.One of life’s mysteries is how Gareth Ellis’s greatness didnt slip between the cracks.Amazing how we didn’t shop the peerless Pom around to other clubs.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Bump ...

why did the title get changed ... maybe someone should ask the club how many days a week Roberts trained until the start of February ? I know for a fact he was in a clinic until then and a club employee was driving him to camp concord for 2 days

Geez we wouldn’t have known looking at today’s “effort”.

gordsy

Juniors
Bump ...

why did the title get changed ... maybe someone should ask the club how many days a week Roberts trained until the start of February ? I know for a fact he was in a clinic until then and a club employee was driving him to camp concord for 2 days

Geez we wouldn’t have known looking at today’s “effort”.
Why on earth did we sign a project player when we have a hard arse coach would be my question.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Pistol, the title got changed because some woke pussies had a cry that he was correctly labelled a drug abusing waste of space.
He is nowhere f**king near being a first grade NRL centre yet is selected week after week, no matter how bad he goes. He can’t catch, can’t pass, can’t tackle and is as slow as me.
It would not surprise me if the decision to keep him in the side is based upon not losing face over the ill conceived indigenous pathways f**ken crap the club has been boasting about lately.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
This guy is the most pathetic excuse of a footballer I’ve ever seen

who the f**k nicknamed him the Jet? if anything he’s a beat up 2002 Toyota Corolla

Sack him and start blooding some young hungry kids. Couldn’t do anything worse ... I actually reckon he’s worse than BJ at this point and that’s saying something

Tigerm

First Grade
This guy is the most pathetic excuse of a footballer I’ve ever seen

who the f**k nicknamed him the Jet? if anything he’s a beat up 2002 Toyota Corolla

Sack him and start blooding some young hungry kids. Couldn’t do anything worse ... I actually reckon he’s worse than BJ at this point and that’s saying something
Yep, I'd like to see:
Dropped
JTJ
Talau
MCK not his fault, he's not a centre
Brooks-not saying its all his fault, but we need to have a look at Madden, going well in reserves

In
Cini & Mbye - centres
Fitzgibbon - wing
Madden - half
Liddle - 14th man

Bench
Liddle
Mikaela
Seyfarth
Blore - assume he's ready to go?

Some others are on borrowed time imo.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Yep, I'd like to see:
Dropped
JTJ
Talau
MCK not his fault, he's not a centre
Brooks-not saying its all his fault, but we need to have a look at Madden, going well in reserves

In
Cini & Mbye - centres
Fitzgibbon - wing
Madden - half
Liddle - 14th man

Bench
Liddle
Mikaela
Seyfarth
Blore - assume he's ready to go?

Some others are on borrowed time imo.

I believe Doueihi is a bit of a myth at 5/8 tbh. People jizz over his spiral bombs that worked against a dog shit Newcastle side but what has he done for us since?

put him in at centre. Close to the line he is an attacking threat but in the halves he stifles us too much

agree with Cini, put him in place of Talau

Brooks / Madden combo might go well ... make sure madden is the dominant half though

Eh at this point I just don’t care ... always next year :shrug:♂️

Wizardman

First Grade
We are 1 from 7....if we were not facing a pommy kid on his debut in the centres and shibishiki on the wing, we'd be 0 from 7 without a shadow of a doubt.

Our season is done....if any fan here reckons we can make it from here, then they are in fantasyland.

With that said, BJ and the Jet are not our future and won't be there next year. Even if we saw improvement from here, it is too late in regards for retention. Stick with Talau and youth from here. This season is all about 2022 and beyond now.

Wizardman

First Grade
I believe Doueihi is a bit of a myth at 5/8 tbh. People jizz over his spiral bombs that worked against a dog shit Newcastle side but what has he done for us since?

put him in at centre. Close to the line he is an attacking threat but in the halves he stifles us too much

agree with Cini, put him in place of Talau

Brooks / Madden combo might go well ... make sure madden is the dominant half though

Eh at this point I just don’t care ... always next year :shrug:♂️
Douhei is 100% a myth. Has always been a terrible buy....Madge's worst. Too slow for the outside backs, shithouse defender in all positions.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Douhei is 100% a myth. Has always been a terrible buy....Madge's worst. Too slow for the outside backs, shithouse defender in all positions.

But but but Atleast he cares ....

I wouldn’t say terrible but so far he’s shown he’s a below par fullback and not much better at 5/8

I think he might go OK in the centre’s

Wizardman

First Grade
He is definitely better at 6 (which is not saying much at all) than 1. He played a few early games at centre for us and his defence was diabolical. Morgan Harper tore him apart there last year.

He has a fantastic bomb and a weird ability to break the first tackle (never follows it up with good stuff) but I have not seen any evidence that he is playing upto his pricetag. Some people seem to rate him....I just don't get it.

In this team, 6 is his spot (sadly).

stryker

First Grade
I would try Doueihi as a ball playing lock.
He is too slow for anywhere in the backline.
When he runs the ball he can look dangerous.

Tiger05

First Grade
Pistol, the title got changed because some woke pussies had a cry that he was correctly labelled a drug abusing waste of space.

I said is was f**ken rude and it is. Poor merkin has problems and gets crucified for it.

I'm cool for stating he isn't performing and he needs to be dropped until he gets form.

Latest posts