What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jimmy the junk

Tiger05

First Grade
I would try Doueihi as a ball playing lock.
He is too slow for anywhere in the backline.
When he runs the ball he can look dangerous.

Maybe Hastings and your best buddy Brooks as halves and Doueihi as the lock. I don't know. I think you stick with the spine we have now for this year at least unless Madden comes in. See how he goes and reevaluate at the end of another wasted year.

WA Tiger

Bench
Since The Jet has arrived here with all the photos and comments about how good he looks including myself about how strong he looks what stands out to me is his face...It looks like death, white as a ghost / no colour...is he living on chocolate and milk..

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
Since The Jet has arrived here with all the photos and comments about how good he looks including myself about how strong he looks what stands out to me is his face...It looks like death, white as a ghost / no colour...is he living on chocolate and milk..
A good point...his face looks like he is 100 years old.

Jimmy never runs onto the ball or positions himself opposite a defensive hole, having lost pace doesn’t help his cause either for breaking his try scoring drought.