What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R8 Sun - St Geo Illa 8-16 Wests Tigers @ WIN

Round 8: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
This thread:

NOU.gif
Wait for it:

isaiah

Bench
How many weeks until manly and the dragons pass each other on the table: moving opposite directions?

The_Frog

First Grade
Tigers used every ounce of juice in losing a game against Souths they should have won, and were flat as a tack at the weekend as a result. Expect they'll come out snarling in this one and give the Dragons a game.

_Johnsy

Referee
If Hunt returns & displays 1/2 his form when injured, we win.

If he doesn’t, who’d honestly have a clue how this ends up.

The Rosco

Bench
I’m the same with 2010. But eventually the finer details fade in the memory.
At least you guys won it in double digit 2000s. You reckon 11 years fades the memory ? try 16 mate.
In terms of premierships, it could be worse.
We could be Parra fans.

This Year?

Immortal
Still got this strange sense of impending doom. I don't know if it's Mary aftershocks or an early symptom of #dragonsfooty.
Stay tuned.

Apey

Staff member
Only one team has been bad enough to lose to the 2021 Tigers (mine) and I can't see that changing here.

jargan83

Coach
Still got this strange sense of impending doom. I don't know if it's Mary aftershocks or an early symptom of #dragonsfooty.
Stay tuned.

I have the same sense of impending doom with this one.

Hook will big brain himself again by moving Josh Kerr to 5/8th and Cody Ramsey to starting Prop.

Nobody will see those changes coming.