What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

EzlNB18WQAIMYSy

I might be completely way off, but based upon there being at least one vertical and one horizontal line on that England jersey, I wonder if they are looking to replicate the 95' RLWC kit.

il_570xN.2201206712_4dlq.jpg
Might be right there. The other thing I thought was it could be a tapered cross, as the horizontal stripe appears to be rather thin.

when was Adelaide sponsored by Ericssoon?

169378219_10158966660332752_8518238297362000974_n.jpg

Wow, now that is a collection!!! I've got some of this stuff in my Rams collection... and some additional stuff not in the pic.. But this is an absolute treasure trove.

Re Ericsson - as said above, they weren't a sponsor in the SL era so that jersey does look like it's had additional work done on it.

flippikat

Bench
Tonight's jersey match-up is rubbish.

Raiders in their heritage jersey, Rabbitohs in their black-trimmed kit.

You can tell the difference in long shots.. Souths looks darker with the stripes & trim, BUT the close shots don't look too flash.

In the past, Souths have pulled out a 3rd jersey just for Raiders games.. this year they're not even bothering.

The NRL HAS to make Souths get a proper alternate. Bin this white trim/black trim bs once and for all.

kdalymc

Bench

You can tell the difference in long shots.. Souths looks darker with the stripes & trim, BUT the close shots don't look too flash.

In the past, Souths have pulled out a 3rd jersey just for Raiders games.. this year they're not even bothering.

The NRL HAS to make Souths get a proper alternate. Bin this white trim/black trim bs once and for all.
Nah, looks fine

wazdog

Juniors

They haven’t pulled out the third kit in while now. Just changing the Crown Logos to white didn’t do much at all.

You can’t blame Souths if the NRL allow it. They should just bring out their red jersey with the green v that they used in the charity shield a few years ago.

ODC

Juniors
They haven’t pulled out the third kit in while now. Just changing the Crown Logos to white didn’t do much at all.

You can’t blame Souths if the NRL allow it. They should just bring out their red jersey with the green v that they used in the charity shield a few years ago.
That was a bad ass jersey

MugaB

Coach
That was a bad ass jersey
If you knew nothing about rugby league, and watched that mudgee game of souths vs st.george, you would swear that the dragons were the red and green team that day, and rabbits were white

GAZF

First Grade
Nah, looks fine
You'd be pissing and moaning if:
  • A - Souths did not traditionally wear similar colours to Canberra, and chose to wear them specifically for this game
  • B - it were two teams in similar shades of blue, with only shorts to differentiate
Once again, pragmatism takes a back seat to wishing it was still 1995.

Latest posts