What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lol. Not at all the pie and coke you reckon.
He was on a pie and coke at the Roosters. We would've paid maybe double that. Two pies and two cokes.
Thankfully he was the last of the BA 1 man committee signings.
Certainly helps when the leader of the footy club isn't also responsible for screwing players down to the minimum they will sign for. No other coach has to do it, why should our coach?

Gazzamatta

Coach
He was on a pie and coke at the Roosters. We would've paid maybe double that. Two pies and two cokes.

Certainly helps when the leader of the footy club isn't also responsible for screwing players down to the minimum they will sign for. No other coach has to do it, why should our coach?
Absolutely. Thank fu*k the CEO finally pulled rank.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's nothing to do with rank, there was nobody to f**ken do it before. No chance would Arthur want to be the one grinding his players in contract negotiations. He would be stoked we now have someone else to tell Moses' manager he isn't worth $1M/year. That way he gets to keep his relationship with his players and still get value out of them under the cap. Let O'Neill bear the brunt of player frustration over negotiations.

Gazzamatta

Coach
It's nothing to do with rank, there was nobody to f**ken do it before. No chance would Arthur want to be the one grinding his players in contract negotiations. He would be stoked we now have someone else to tell Moses' manager he isn't worth $1M/year. That way he gets to keep his relationship with his players and still get value out of them under the cap. Let O'Neill bear the brunt of player frustration over negotiations.
Damn. I wished I'd have asked you before I jumped to such a conclusion. So who's your inside man? C'mon Poo. Fess up.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm just comparing my own salary negotiations. My manager is everybody's best mate so if I was negotiating with him he would end up well over budget. Instead I negotiate directly with the GM and he doesn't give a f**k about my feelings. I can take his final offer or f**k off, and I still remain mates with my boss. It's a good system, at least for the company.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors

Absolutely spot on.

strider

Post Whore
I'm just comparing my own salary negotiations. My manager is everybody's best mate so if I was negotiating with him he would end up well over budget. Instead I negotiate directly with the GM and he doesn't give a f**k about my feelings. I can take his final offer or f**k off, and I still remain mates with my boss. It's a good system, at least for the company.
Manager to GM: don't give that merkin a payrise. Don't tell him i told you

hindy111

Post Whore

You ever told him to f**k of?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Gagai is an incumbent Origin player because they have no one else, he is way past his use by date

rather Dunster or Fergo

the fact that we were offering up big dollars means we have some to spend so be interesting to see where we spend it

In any case we can never compete with Broncos Dollars

gaffer

Juniors
Waka blake due back give him a game against warriors If he persists in that hop skip jump shit and rushing up and letting @fergi4fergo stranded shit Let him play in reserves until he sooks off to another club Marata is killing it with a no bullshit game