What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey, Matty and SBW to coach Samoa?

Burns

First Grade
Hmm. Don’t know how any of them would go as coaches, but anything would be better than Parish. Might even attract all of Samoa’s eligible players to play for them?

Burns

First Grade
Also been meaning to make a thread for it - but potential for Samoa at the moment seems as big at Tonga. The form of Penrith’s Samoa players is very impressive.

Clarkent

Juniors
Matt Parish needs to go... These guys names alone will attract alot of players... I remember Wayne Bennett wanting to coach one of the island teams too a few years ago

Clarkent

Juniors
Matt Parish needs to go... These guys names alone will attract alot of players... I remember Wayne Bennett wanting to coach one of the island teams too a few years ago

cumbrian Mackem

Juniors
Why no mention of Stephen Crichton in the article?

Playing for the kangaroos instead of his country of birth perhaps?

Clarkent

Juniors
Potential Samoan team in the world Cup
1 Isaako
2 Nofoaluma
3 Sami
4 Crichton
5 To'o
6 Luai
7 Brown/ CHT
8 Paulo
9 Levi
10 Papali'i
11 Jaydn Sua
12 Isaiah Papalii
13 Tino

cumbrian Mackem

Juniors
Give me a 3 match test series between Tonga and Samoa over SOO every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

In fact how awesome would an international tournament featuring Australia, New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga, Fiji and PNG be instead of SOO:thumbsup::thumbsup:

cumbrian Mackem

Juniors
Give me a 3 match test series between Tonga and Samoa over SOO every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Double post again :rage: