What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Parra v Manly GAME DAY THREAD at BankWest 23/5/21

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wanker Blake is the worst defensive centre in the game, he's missed 3 tackles that lead to trie's and the last one the lazy prick didn't even bother to turn and chase.

And you pressure our attack and we go to water, Moses panicking and throwing silly passes. We have needed a decent attack coach for 8 seasons. But but but stability and loyalty.............

Kornstar

Coach
I don’t understand singling out players? The entire team is flat and predictable. They don’t look interested enough, maybe eyes on next week?

Souths were shit today so you can guarantee they will be 100 times better next week and with our right side defence as shit as it is and their left side attack as potent as theirs can be they will have a field day!!

If they want to be true contenders they cant have games like today, sure they can be off but they can’t be this bad, the Storm have 100 injuries and they are destroying teams, FMD!!!

Bandwagon

Staff member
We just aren't icing the moments, and defending the shift to our right. We need more patience, particularly from Moses.

We've made the meters, we've played the game in their half, we've built the pressure, and then spilled our lollies.

Happy MEel

First Grade
We won’t take the step from good side to top side until we fix our edge defense. 13 on 12 and we can’t find space on the edges, yet Manly find it easy on us even though they have less players on the field. I’m terrified what will happen when we get players sent to the bin.
To be fair, Manly have the advantage of not having Blake in their side, as well as the luxury of playing against him. It’s not an even contest.

hindy111

Post Whore
We just aren't icing the moments, and defending the shift to our right. We need more patience, particularly from Moses.

We've made the meters, we've played the game in their half, we've built the pressure, and then spilled our lollies.

We don't play footy. Sides attack inside their own half. We play just a shit style of knuckle and grind.

Glenneel

Bench
Parra have NFI how to play against a team with 12 men and Blake, piss him off and bring back Marata. He mightn't have the speed but he has the nous when it comes to defence.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Manly came to win and we just came to try and stop them from getting to 40.

Need a massive attitude adjustment at half time.

I don’t think we can score 2 tries though with the effort they are putting in so far.

Attitude is good, we just aren’t playing with patience....matterson offload attempt, Cartwright kick, Moses pass, WTF we aren’t chasing points, 3 opportunities gone,

T-Boon

Coach
Turbo is next level. Once in a generation and a pleasure to watch.

Eels are spreading the ball before earning the right. They are not bending the line. Forwards needs to man up.

He roves everywhere. Brilliant. He is better than lego.

Gronk

Staff member
Wanker Blake is the worst defensive centre in the game, he's missed 3 tackles that lead to trie's and the last one the lazy prick didn't even bother to turn and chase.

And you pressure our attack and we go to water, Moses panicking and throwing silly passes. We have needed a decent attack coach for 8 seasons. But but but stability and loyalty.............
Bad miss by Waqa for that try. Does not hit n stick.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Marata can’t come back quick enough. Blake’s an absolute liability.

Yeah I was a Blake fan, but starting to think that is a better option. Give Blake 1 game with Drown as Arthur may not be helping either. No improvement Marata centre ...

Tooooks

Bench
I was expecting to lose, but f**k me, this isn’t good. The better defensive teams eat up our predictable left edge sweep plays. We have very little in attack to trouble the better teams..

If Manly get a fair share of possession it’ll be a blowout. If we have a player binned they’ll probably score 4 tries.

Really frustrating but gives a fairer indication of where we’re at as a team.

Latest posts