What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
The opportunity to actually say what I think will be reserved until the pleasure of a personal meeting.

Until,then, please take your supercilious and arrogant comments and shove them where the sun don’t shine :thumbsup:

Is this another example of PC cancel culture?

hindy111

Post Whore
On Facebook. Also on Facebook, Delboy posted an update about me without mentioning my name. He finished it with "U know whom u are u f**ken dog! Talk shit get hit!"

Some people take games to seriously.
I enjoy a win but within 5mins of game finishing I couldn't give much of a shit. Just a bit of fun isn't it? Why people feel an emotional attachment to a sporting team like it's family or friends close friend seems a bit silly to me.

Delboy

First Grade
Some people take games to seriously.
I enjoy a win but within 5mins of game finishing I couldn't give much of a shit. Just a bit of fun isn't it? Why people feel an emotional attachment to a sporting team like it's family or friends close friend seems a bit silly to me.
My point was Pou constantly tries to talk down other people’s opinions, and when he lives interstate and can only watch on bookface or whatever, and then make his usual calls on perhaps someone who has been around footy for longer than he has been alive, perhaps I have the right to get offended.

For sure have an opinion, but his ongoing persistence of denigrating other people’s thoughts seems like little mans syndrome.

Disagree in a sensible manner, not try and suggest you always know much more than anyone else, because guess what, you don’t!

hindy111

Post Whore
My point was Pou constantly tries to talk down other people’s opinions, and when he lives interstate and can only watch on bookface or whatever, and then make his usual calls on perhaps someone who has been around footy for longer than he has been alive, perhaps I have the right to get offended.

For sure have an opinion, but his ongoing persistence of denigrating other people’s thoughts seems like little mans syndrome.

Disagree in a sensible manner, not try and suggest you always know much more than anyone else, because guess what, you don’t!

I called him a peanut this morning.

T.S Quint

Coach
Now, I'd always thought you were named after the character in Jaws. Then I checked. Mallrats is not a patch on Jaws.

You are correct. Jaws is one of my favourite movies. I consider it as close to a perfect film as you can get.
I was watching Mallrats at the time I signed up here. Didn’t know what to put as a username so just put in the name of the character I was watching.

The character in Mallrats actually is named after the Quint from Jaws. The T.S is from T.S. Elliot. And there’s some useless information I’m sure you were dying to know.

Gazzamatta

Coach
You are correct. Jaws is one of my favourite movies. I consider it as close to a perfect film as you can get.
I was watching Mallrats at the time I signed up here. Didn’t know what to put as a username so just put in the name of the character I was watching.

The character in Mallrats actually is named after the Quint from Jaws. The T.S is from T.S. Elliot. And there’s some useless information I’m sure you were dying to know.
We're gonna need a bigger boat!

Latest posts