What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Tigers

Mickthedragon

Juniors
The game plan tonight was kick on the 3rd tackle...f**ked if I know what they’re doing
I think cause they were struggling to get out of their own end most sets.
The forwards were absolutely caned tonight and gave us zero, zilch, nada.
Not defending our shit attack but our go forward and tackle efficiency were dreadful from all our forwards.
That didn't help us one bit.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Maybe not, but along with the other half of our first grade team things will improve.

I just don't see the point in getting pissed off with losing tonight with half a team...

can’t agree with you mate. We had our $2 million halves and we were up against one of the worst teams in the comp and we couldn’t even do the basics right like hold onto the ball. Missing players are excuses that shit teams like us use

blacksafake

First Grade
I think cause they were struggling to get out of their own end most sets.
The forwards were absolutely caned tonight and gave us zero, zilch, nada.
Not defending our shit attack but our go forward and tackle efficiency were dreadful from all our forwards.
That didn't help us one bit.
Not one forward ran for over 100 metres. I think Vaughan topped the tally with about 70.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
He’s had two games playing behind a badly beaten pack with no momentum. Totally different player to dufty I’ve liked the way he’s around the ball all the time. Would like to see him when our forwards are dominating & we’re completing.
He won’t have too much impact this year, especially with the team being so depleted and chopped and changed. This is a learning the position year, and will lead into a good off season of bulking up. We have to remember combinations can take months/years to build, and our side has changed weekly. Dufty only started ball playing last year too don’t forget.

denis preston

First Grade
can’t agree with you mate. We had our $2 million halves and we were up against one of the worst teams in the comp and we couldn’t even do the basics right like hold onto the ball. Missing players are excuses that shit teams like us use

With absolutely no depth it is a very valid excuse.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Hook sounding disappointed, blaming our errors and repeats for putting us under too much defensive pressure.
Says we can fix it. Everything crossed that we can.

RedVDave

First Grade
My God are people seriously writing off Griffin already? Yeah I'm pissed about tonight's loss I can't stand losing especially to the Tigers of all teams.

But seriously? The mess Mary has left us in will take more than half a friggin season to fix!! Griffin is giving young kids a go for starters. We are inconsistent as buggery but that's understandable considering we have TEN players out, take that many players out of any other team and they would struggle to. The least we can do is stand by and support the bloke for the duration of his contract.

Yes losing sucks and I'm annoyed to but people have tendency to forget quickly and want a quick fix for everything, sack the coach, sack the halves, sack the him etc. And replace them with who exactly? Yes we have potential stars but throwing them in the deep end now will only do more harm than good.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
With absolutely no depth it is a very valid excuse.
If we’re up against Penriff I’d agree with you. But we were up against the tigers who’s players wouldn’t play first grade on the majority of other teams. Not saying we should’ve won that easily. But we should’ve shown some heart by doing the basics like catching and passing.

coastiedragon

Juniors
Didn't I hear at the start of the year no player guaranteed a jersey drop the players not performing don't give a shit if we are going no better in nsw cup make the changes give someone else a go I'm seriously over watching them how the f**k is Beale in the side he wasn't good 8 years ago.
MAKE THE CALLS HOOK

Latest posts