What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player walkout...

Will, Toby, Blayke, Sione, Ronaldo, Tracey, Briton, Royce, Siosifa, Braydon and Bradon, all John's fails.

According to the board.

Confidence reigns supreme.
And how many of them were signed originally while Flanno was in charge, not Morris?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey Greg Matterson does not get enough credit.

Lots of love from me there.

web-John-Trad-15th-August-2015-Michael-Magee-2.jpg

Don Tweddle

Juniors
I'd love to see someone tally up how many of the Mole's tips actually happen. He seems to just throw out 17 different scenarios and then furiously pat himself on the back when one of them is right. He does the same with his suggested bets.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I'd love to see someone tally up how many of the Mole's tips actually happen. He seems to just throw out 17 different scenarios and then furiously pat himself on the back when one of them is right. He does the same with his suggested bets.
You mean backing wingers for first try scorer?

bluefox68

Staff member
The Mole is Stakey...??!!??

He’s only responsible for the old players he didn’t sign deeeeeer
Well he couldn’t win the U20’s with them even though they finished miles ahead of everyone else in the regular comp. It looked like we were heading in the same direction, not looking like winning anything in the near future, so the board thought it better to get someone in from a winning culture.
Smart move to make changes a bit earlier than a bit late.

Hannay is not a winner.
Came from a shit show.
Lucky they brought toddles back in!

and still only beating fringe 8 sides.

Quicksilver

Bench
Well he couldn’t win the U20’s with them even though they finished miles ahead of everyone else in the regular comp. It looked like we were heading in the same direction, not looking like winning anything in the near future, so the board thought it better to get someone in from a winning culture.

Ok. so he got the team playing great football and they lost two games for whatever reason.

talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water

Minor premiership etc but the bloke should probably just hang himself.

What an odd outlook.

Ok. so he got the team playing great football and they lost two games for whatever reason.

talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water

Minor premiership etc but the bloke should probably just hang himself.

What an odd outlook.
You conveniently forget that he couldn't get the first grade side to win a finals game either, but that's ok I've seen how you try and make a point too many times without looking at All the facts.

snout

First Grade
Bomber ticks a lotta boxes.
One day will prob make a very good first grade coach.

But would it have been this year? Nup.
Nek year? Nup.

In fact we wouldve had townsend running the team for as long as Morris was here.
The fact he couldnt identify this as a problem is exibit A that he isnt a very good coach yet.

But it was his team.
His calls.
His decisions.
His manager.
Amongst all that lies the reasons he aint here.
And the reasons we are in much better shape - even being 'less than part-time' coached by a bloke all the way up at bondi.

Bomber ticks a lotta boxes.
One day will prob make a very good first grade coach.

But would it have been this year? Nup.
Nek year? Nup.

In fact we wouldve had townsend running the team for as long as Morris was here.
The fact he couldnt identify this as a problem is exibit A that he isnt a very good coach yet.

But it was his team.
His calls.
His decisions.
His manager.
Amongst all that lies the reasons he aint here.
And the reasons we are in much better shape - even being 'less than part-time' coached by a bloke all the way up at bondi.
I agree in regards to Bomber. I've always said he went into the role way too early in his career, but he wanted the job right then, it was not forced on him.
If he works out that you have to concentrate on defence more than attack then, and only then, he will be a very good coach.

Who said anything about Hannay????
Making up a narrative there.
It is obvious I am talking of Fitzy, as the board brought him in to replace Morris.
I did.
worthy of including in the discussion when we keep pointing to winning cultures and success.
he's part of the transition plan.
what's he won? what's his success?

ordinary appointment IMO

I did.
worthy of including in the discussion when we keep pointing to winning cultures and success.
he's part of the transition plan.
what's he won? what's his success?

ordinary appointment IMO

Can you name me one time when a coach has left, or been sacked, mid season and the club in question has hired someone from outside the club to be the interim coach just for the rest of the year only?