What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Frenzy.

Immortal
Posters keep throwing up Manu.
We wont get him but we could get Keary.
Sam walker is the future.
He is a 7 and wants to recieve the ball first.
He wants to be the main kicker. He wants to play both sides and has a running game.

Hang on....luke keary wants all those things.

Manu showed robbo last week he can wear the 6.

Robbo doesnt need keary.
Why pay him halfback money.
and no way is keary going to take a backseat to walker.
And walkers no good to robbo if he dont keep doing whats he done the last 6 weeks.

Fitz of Fury knows Keary.
FoF wants a captain.
And a 7.

Keary.

It all just makes so much sense.

We won't get any contracted Roosters. It's a hands off deal between Fitz and Nick/Trent

It's Rugby League. Nobody lies

I just checked the SMH sport site and there is not one mention of us signing Hynes.
Maybe because Sloth got the good oil their unholy alliance against our club is over, with only the Weird One to carry on.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nah not a Johns fan, I can't cop him. Thinks he's Mr. Foxtel and funny.

Watch anyway. Ignore Smutty Johns. Why not watch a pertinent interview with our new star due to a petty dislike of the question.

Sharks fans can be weird animals. Yes Uncle, that means you!

snout

First Grade
Im positive bellamys coming to us.
1. This is a huge indicator.
2. Ive heard him say twice we are still in the mix and he is very interested - one of those times was straight after it was reported he was resigning with storm, so he came out to quash that.
3. Fitzy revealed in his presser that he had been talking to bellyache "2 weeks ago". Bellamys decision is in limbo. Has been for months as he waits on his wifes health. Everyone has said and offeres thier piece so why would bellamy and fitz been in communication. Well...many reasons but a couple of big ones. One is called Hynes and one is called Chad.
4. If he was staying at the storm he wouldve announced it. It serves no purpose to leave his own club in any doubt or confusion. He isnt announcing us so it doesnt derail storms 2021. They have to get thru SOO and then he can. So they can build toward his farewell.

Finucanes announcement will be point 5.
6. This is an interesting one. Chambers. So as far back as the time he was first mentioned bellyache started to make his bed for '22 so he could lie in it. He looked at our young three-quarters and identified they need a hard-head. A mentor. A leader. Belly knows a bloke. He has told Dino hes on board for '22 (he admitted to buzz he had been approached. He didnt deny that because the story would grow bigger because buzz wouldnt let it go. But if he admitted the approach that was big enough for buzz to just run with that). So bellys told dino to tell bomber to get chambers.
Dino did.
Bomber said who? Why?
And didnt pickup.
Bellyache wasnt happy.
Dino said we need to fix this...Fitzy, we know youve enjoyed working under robbo, but how about learning from the master.
Youll run it 5 days a week while he overseas it from the Goldy. He'll fly down for the captains run and game day.
Youll inherit the joint in 2- 3 years.
Bye bye bomber.

Last edited:

DJDL

Bench
Watch anyway. Ignore Smutty Johns. Why not watch a pertinent interview with our new star due to a petty dislike of the question.

This.

I watched it when it originally aired as I wanted to know how a 24 year old, with a handful of NRL games under his belt, was deserving of a half hour, one on one interview.

Watching it is when I started to come around to him.
Seems like a quality human being, number one, and he also looks like he possesses sublime ball-playing skills. I don't think we've seen the best of him at NRL yet by any stretch.

I'm well happy to have had mu mind changed on him as a result of watching it and paying more attention to him in the weeks since it aired.

R-15-3

Bench
His is going to worth his weight in gold the sponsors and marketing will love him. He will be front and Center of everything sharks.

Tiger Shark

Bench
6. This is an interesting one. Chambers. So as far back as the time he was first mentioned bellyache started to make his bed for '22 so he could lie in it. He looked at our young three-quarters and identified they need a hard-head. A mentor. A leader. Belly knows a bloke. He has told Dino hes on board for '22 (he admitted to buzz he had been approached. He didnt deny that because the story would grow bigger because buzz wouldnt let it go. But if he admitted the approach that was big enough for buzz to just run with that). So bellys told dino to tell bomber to get chambers.
Dino did.
Bomber said who? Why?
And didnt pickup.
Bellyache wasnt happy.
Dino said we need to fix this...Fitzy, we know youve enjoyed working under robbo, but how about learning from the master.
Youll run it 5 days a week while he overseas it from the Goldy. He'll fly down for the captains run and game day.
Youll inherit the joint in 2- 3 years.
Bye bye bomber.

I'm liking all these Bellamy theories but Fitz was well on his way well before Chambers I would say.

imasharkie

Coach

haha Frenz. Don't get my comment deter you on my absolute joy on getting NH into the Sharks, but that won't help me listen to that arrogant Johns.
Yep I turned weird from my times at Sharks games mixing with the pride of the Shire. Geezuz there's still a lot of you on this forum, ahhh the good old days.

island pro

Juniors
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/1f7b6949db3b76d49a16f7e4656fde43

Buzz says Johnson, Woods and Dugan have been told they are not required for next year. Apparently Fitz told them some time in the last 24 hours.

If true, so much for Moyza vs SJ for next year...

"Matt Moylan has emerged as the favourite to partner Nicho Hynes in the halves for Cronulla.

In a major development which will impact the transfer market and the career of fellow Sharks half Shaun Johnson, negotiations with Cronulla and Moylan are underway.

It’s anticipated that Moylan, 29, will be offered a massively reduced 12-month contract to stay at the Sharks and partner Hynes, 24, next season."

Latest posts