What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
For all the bagging BA gets here, the players seem to think the sun shines out his fundament.

The only player i remember that has bagged him publically is Fui fui when he got dumped for his farewell game.

That was BA first year as coach i am sure he has probably learnt from that experience as well.

There is no doubt his strength is his man management of players. That's why its Important we try and get some new assistant coaches next year in to freshen up the place and give the players a new voice and something different tactically i feel.

Wayne bennett sacked his entire coaching staff in 2005 which included Gary Belcher and Kevin walters at the time after getting the same result 5 years in a row fading out in the finals.

In 2006 they won the comp

butch82

Juniors
I
He also didn’t give Tim Mannah a send off game. I wouldn’t have either. He was stealing a living from us for at least 3 seasons.
spoke with a recent former eels player , and asked him about B.A and he said don’t know how he has kept his job with the roster we have / had..
Thinks Jim Dymock should be given serious consideration..raved about him..

Avenger

Immortal
I

spoke with a recent former eels player , and asked him about B.A and he said don’t know how he has kept his job with the roster we have / had..
Thinks Jim Dymock should be given serious consideration..raved about him..
A Grand Final appearance is required either this season or next for him to be our coach beyond 2022.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The only player i remember that has bagged him publically is Fui fui when he got dumped for his farewell game.

That was BA first year as coach i am sure he has probably learnt from that experience as well.

There is no doubt his strength is his man management of players. That's why its Important we try and get some new assistant coaches next year in to freshen up the place and give the players a new voice and something different tactically i feel.

Wayne bennett sacked his entire coaching staff in 2005 which included Gary Belcher and Kevin walters at the time after getting the same result 5 years in a row fading out in the finals.

In 2006 they won the comp
Even his biggest critic couldn’t argue about his man management skills, it’s easily his strongest suit when it comes to coaching. It’s his tactics and refusal to upgrade his coaching staff which are my biggest gripes. And ultimately the reason we won’t go to the next level and why he will be out of a job in 2023.

Time for the CEO and HOF to put their big boy pants and force these changes after we limp out yet again at the end of this season. And if he doesn’t like it there is always barber college.

hindy111

Post Whore
As above.
You see in NFL how they replace defense and attack coaches before they replace head coaches.
The head coach should be more about getting the players to bond and team moral. Being pumped for the game and some what a father figure and some emotional support.
Game plans should be an even share with the coaching staff while the attack and defense should be solely on the guys hired for that.

King-Gutho94

Coach
He also didn’t give Tim Mannah a send off game. I wouldn’t have either. He was stealing a living from us for at least 3 seasons.

Yeah Timmy got 100 games too many.

Its embarrassing that he went past sterlo for first grade games played for this club.

Latest posts