What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Rather than knowing he's not ready, I'd say it's more that they don't know whether he will be. I also suspect Opacic is cheap enough that having him in reserve grade (if he drops out of our top 17) doesn't hurt our cap too much.

Yes. He would also be a great back up. Most years you will have a back up playing atleast 8-10 games a season.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yes. He would also be a great back up. Most years you will have a back up playing atleast 8-10 games a season.
*Every year

Every year, at every club, the player with the 18th most appearances plays 12+ games. There might be exceptions but I haven't yet found one. If there is an exception it would be 2020, with the shortened season. I still expect the 18th most capped player at each club to have played 10+ last year.

84 Baby

Referee
*Every year

Every year, at every club, the player with the 18th most appearances plays 12+ games. There might be exceptions but I haven't yet found one. If there is an exception it would be 2020, with the shortened season. I still expect the 18th most capped player at each club to have played 10+ last year.
Every year! Except maybe not.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He is quite slow and not very powerful with average foot work. Nothing to worry a defense.
Look at Burton,Crichton,Blake,Lomax,Latrel,Staggs etc.
Give a one on one and they are going pass you most times.

Opacic has averaged more tackle breaks (3.3) then Crichton (2.1) Burton (2.2) and Lomax (1.1)

He averages 0.6 line breaks a game, better than Crichton (0.2) and Lomax (0.1). Burton has 1.3.

Gronk

Staff member
Opacic has averaged more tackle breaks (3.3) then Crichton (2.1) Burton (2.2) and Lomax (1.1)

He averages 0.6 line breaks a game, better than Crichton (0.2) and Lomax (0.1). Burton has 1.3.
owned GIF

Eelementary

Post Whore
Would people here seriously take Opacic over Crichton if given the choice?
Honestly?

Yes.

Cricthon is a much better player - he also costs a lot more.

The money we save allows us to beef up our forward pack.

Follow the Storm's philosophy - you only need players at centre who will do their jobs.

Splash on superstars for your spine, and forward pack.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Honestly?

Yes.

Cricthon is a much better player - he also costs a lot more.

The money we save allows us to beef up our forward pack.

Follow the Storm's philosophy - you only need players at centre who will do their jobs.

Splash on superstars for your spine, and forward pack.
No surprise that the weakest clubs are all fighting over the big name outside backs. That used to be us, back when our only Origin reps were guys like Ferguson, Jennings and Hopoate.

Latest posts