What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Podcast

lemnoc

Juniors
Hey jackyboi, any chance you can ask Ryan Webb if there is anything happening with the redevelopment of Jubilee Stadium? I see the panthers stadium has been confirmed as one of the stadiums being upgraded as per Vlandys plan of having a few boutique suburban stadiums in Sydney.

getsmarty

Immortal

Episode 75: Ryan Webb: “We are focusing on the now, but also with an eye on the future”

On this week's episode of the Red V Podcast, we bring you the latest on the Dragons and have two huge interviews!
St George Illawarra CEO Ryan Webb chats to the podcast about the on-field and off-field movements happening at the Dragons. In an in-depth chat he talks: 2022 recruitment, thoughts on the 2021 season, Centre of excellence and stadium developments, why Anthony Griffin is the right man for the job plus heaps more.
We also review the win against Canberra and highlight the players that are having an impact.
Plus we chat with Jersey Flegg and SG Ball player of the year Bryce Magnone on his footy journey and thoughts on his season so far.

getsmarty

Immortal

Episode 76: Jaiyden Hunt: “after my first run, I couldn’t see the ground, I had all this blurred vision”

This week we chat with young NRL Dragons squad member Prop Jaiyden Hunt about his journey to the Dragons and his 2021 season. He also talks about the blurred vision that riddled his second NRL game.

We wrap up the latest Dragons news with a focus on the Dragons team list, Ravalawa suspension, suspension of NSW Cup and Jersey Flegg competitons and the opeining of the Spirit of The Red V Museum at St George Leagues Club.
Plus we preview this week's game against the Warriors, answer your fans questions and interview Jersey Flegg Hooker Blake Barbuto about his 2021 season and his goals for the future. #redv

getsmarty

Immortal

Red V Exclusive: Jarrod Saffy: “Wayne made us give up something for Lent and Michael Weyman came in with a packet of M and M’s”

In a Red V Exclusive interview we chat with Dragons 2010 Premiership winner Jarrod Saffy about his life in Rugby League.
Jarrod talk about growing up in South Africa, the difficult transition in moving to Australia, playing Rugby Union, NRL debut at Leichardt, what made Wayne Bennett so good, 2010 Premiership glory and a whole lot more. #redv

getsmarty

Immortal

Episode 77: “It showed how little they cared for the club and the fans”

An explosive Red V Podcast as the boys unravel everything that has spilled out from the infamous party at Paul Vaughan's house.
We take a deep dive into his sacking, what it means for the club, how the self-indulgent acts could de-rail the season and the lack of respect the players have shown the club and the fans.
We also recap the win against the NZ Warriors, chat with Dragons NSW Cup representative and sift through the host of fan's questions that you guys have sent us.

getsmarty

Immortal

Episode 78: Holli Wheeler: “‘I owe this club so much and I can’t wait to pull that jersey back on'’

We have a compelling chat with St George Illawarra NRLW player Holli Wheeler on this week's podcast. Holli chats to us about being named as one of the Dragons marquee players for 2021, recovering from a serious ACL tear, her journey in rugby league and why she thinks the Dragons will be the real deal in the NRLW this season.
Also we recap the latest Dragons news (Su'a and Burgess signings, Dufty's departure, team list review, update on Lomax and Alvaro).
Plus we answer your fans questions and preview the clash against Manly on Friday. #redv

getsmarty

Immortal

Episode 79: “There’s got to be a point where Griffin looks towards the big picture and next year”

It's not easy being a St George Illawarra fan is it? In a week where we had to swallow yet another Dragons defeat, the Red V podcast is here to keep you informed and hopefully give you some hope for the rest of the season! In this week's episode:
A full recap of the latest Dragons news: Team list review, update on Zac Lomax and Daniel Alvaro, tribute to Robin Gourley.
Review the loss against Manly and ask questions about the Dragons dreadful discipline as well as the leaky defence. can it be rectified?
Plus a preview of the Gold coast game, chat with Jersey Flegg half-back Braxton Wallace and we answer your fans questions.

thebigredv

First Grade
Thanks a lot guys. Appreciate the ongoing support
Spot on in this week's podcast about the ill discipline some of our players have (example given was Poasa and the penatly on the last). I think it says a lot about a team, and to be honest, I was expecting this to change under the new coach.

Makes sense he's going hard after Finucane. Some of our players simply don't have the stuff between the ears to win matches in NRL.

Latest posts