What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

69-05-41

Juniors
Sounds like the NRL are taking this seriously. Some token reserve grader might be in big trouble, maybe even a fringe first grader. Might be best to wait until the end of the season for the NRL to take action so there can be a thorough investigation. Broom, carpet, sweep.

johns_reds

First Grade
Sounds like some of the players went back to Vaughan’s for some beers after their win.

if it was only dragons players there and no one outside the club at his house I would hardly call it a bio security breach?

Breaking lockdown laws? Yes
Breaking the NRL bubble? No.

Canard

Immortal
Sounds like some of the players went back to Vaughan’s for some beers after their win.

if it was only dragons players there and no one outside the club at his house I would hardly call it a bio security breach?

Oh well that makes it OK then????

mave

Coach

Is Vaughan's wife and kids part of the NRL bubble ?

Or did they piss off for the nights activities ?
And if they did piss off, why was Vaughan's wife alledgedly hit with a 1k fine from the NSW coppers ?

The_Frog

First Grade
Eleven players at the shindig, three backing up from Origin, another three out injured. If the NRL suspend or stand down the eleven, Dragons are not going to be able to field a team for the Manly game.

p-everybody-loves-raymond-brad-garrett.jpg

johns_reds

First Grade
Is Vaughan's wife and kids part of the NRL bubble ?

Or did they piss off for the nights activities ?
And if they did piss off, why was Vaughan's wife alledgedly hit with a 1k fine from the NSW coppers ?

Pretty sure players are allowed to see their wife and kids ?? Where do you think they live during the season?

look they broke the current lockdown laws, deserve appropriate fines and NRL should look at a small suspension (1-2) games.

But nothing like the journalists are hoping for season ending etc)

I would look at bigger fines for players, they don’t seem to care if they play or not, but take away their pay and they would care more

Last edited:

Latest posts