What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

lucablight

First Grade
The Storm and Roosters have more attacking options because they have more attacking players. Options cost money and we're still a bit behind those clubs in the 'level playing field' stakes.
How do the storm and roosters have more attacking players? How are Mahoney, Moses and Gutherson not comparable to what they have?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How do the storm and roosters have more attacking players? How are Mahoney, Moses and Gutherson not comparable to what they have?
I'm talking about the Roosters when they're at their strongest. They're in a rebuilding phase at the moment (and still fairly comfortably in the top six). When they're in a premiership window they have stars across the park. But even now they have Tedesco (better than any player on our team), Keary (3 premierships) and a teenager who is better than any playmaker at our club. They also have two elite edge forwards, though one of them just retired. I dare say they will replace him well enough.

Gronk

Staff member
I always thought Alvaro was a pretty stand up guy. Is it possible he doesn’t want to sign the statement because the others are lying and he won’t dob them in, but also not willing to back them up in writing?

NRL blocks Dragons return in COVID-19 breach fallout

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-12/dragons-duo-miss-out-on-nrl-bubble/100286942
There is also up to 5 years jail if you knowingly swear a false declaration.

84 Baby

Referee
They haven’t had toilets since @hineyrulz firebombed them after our loss to the dragons.
So hiney also shits in the woods?

Watch out for those bears @hineyrulz

images

TheRam

Coach
I'm talking about the Roosters when they're at their strongest. They're in a rebuilding phase at the moment (and still fairly comfortably in the top six). When they're in a premiership window they have stars across the park. But even now they have Tedesco (better than any player on our team), Keary (3 premierships) and a teenager who is better than any playmaker at our club. They also have two elite edge forwards, though one of them just retired. I dare say they will replace him well enough.

One of our edge forwards is as elite as they come.

eels_fan

First Grade
a teenager who is better than any playmaker at our club.
Are you referring to Walker? I wouldn’t put him even near the same level as our halves.

He’s 2-3 years away from having the body even able to handle week to week footy. Spends more time on his ass each week than playing the game. You’ve drank the media cool-aid just because he can thrown cut out passes.

he’s a poor mans Tim Smith at this stage, let judge where he’s at in 2024