What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pennies v warriors

Smug Panther

First Grade
May outplayed Burton imo.
Warriors perhaps win today had they not lost RTS,EGAN,Tohu Harris in first 15mins...And then Roco Berry in 35th.

They played 45mins with nobody on bench. Pulled up for a marginal forward pass at a crucial time also. Poor performance by Penrith. Should of won by 30+ under circumstance.

In saying that Souths where poor also. Can't be great every week.
Burton's had 4 or 5 games in halves and hasn't impressed me a whole lot. I guess I am expecting more from him. But he doesn't look close to the same level as Luai or Nathan.

Storm win this completion imo. I hope I am wrong but they are a few levels above anyone else from where I am sitting.
Take your nonsense elsewhere you 2 team freak

hindy111

Post Whore
Their third injured player Egan was gone after 17 minutes. It is okay to just admit we had it easy. You can do it. I believe in you.

Should of given them a hiding. The Warriors ripped holes.
Penrith however seem a little disinterested to me. Maybe just doing enough to win. They seemed more killer prior to dropping a game. Almost like they wanted to go undefeated. Now its almost like they just are waiting for the finals. I get that but not the best attitude.
Storm are just blasting teams out of water. Knights copped 2 injuries and it ended 46-6. Amd that's without Welch,Solomona,JAC,Papenhauzen and H.Grant.

Black Diamond

Juniors
May outplayed Burton imo.
Warriors perhaps win today had they not lost RTS,EGAN,Tohu Harris in first 15mins...And then Roco Berry in 35th.

They played 45mins with nobody on bench. Pulled up for a marginal forward pass at a crucial time also. Poor performance by Penrith. Should of won by 30+ under circumstance.

In saying that Souths where poor also. Can't be great every week.
Burton's had 4 or 5 games in halves and hasn't impressed me a whole lot. I guess I am expecting more from him. But he doesn't look close to the same level as Luai or Nathan.

Storm win this completion imo. I hope I am wrong but they are a few levels above anyone else from where I am sitting.
Warriors also had 54% of the ball and a 7 - 0 penalty advantage.

I agree that Storm are standouts atm. However, I prefer we are under dogs to take the pressure off, I think that pressure got to the boys last year. There are also plenty more weeks left in the comp, the tide can shift or change dramatically.

hindy111

Post Whore
Take your nonsense elsewhere you 2 team freak

I speak the truth. I am giving you a non bias run down of the game. Why am I not allowed to have an opinion? When they play well I also mention it.
Today was not the day. Panthers haven been below PAR for a while including their win against Parra.

forby

Juniors
TheWarriors were on the right side of a 7-0 penalty count, which is a massive leg up. Penrith was also playing with half a spine.
The Warriors were good, but the defence held them to 3 tries even though they had 55% possession.

The_Frog

First Grade
Penrith however seem a little disinterested to me. Maybe just doing enough to win. They seemed more killer prior to dropping a game. Almost like they wanted to go undefeated. Now its almost like they just are waiting for the finals. I get that but not the best attitude.
Storm are just blasting teams out of water. Knights copped 2 injuries and it ended 46-6. Amd that's without Welch,Solomona,JAC,Papenhauzen and H.Grant.
Knights were dreadful. Warriors played with plenty of pride, even when the game was gone. You don't have to win by 40. It helps your for and against but that is all. The Storm won their first premiership after coming 3rd by losing the first finals game by 24, then winning three straight by 2. In round 18 they were well beaten and three other sides put on big scores. What I'm saying here is that what happens in round 18 has no relevance whatsoever to what happens at the pointy end, it merely determines which teams get to fight it out, and you only need to win by 1 to get the result.

franklin2323

Immortal

We have done that most of the year. Get the game out of reach then just go through the motions the last 20 or so minutes

franklin2323

Immortal
54% is hardly a huge swing. 60-40% yes. 54 vs 46 is fairly even tbh. A few storages whilst they where in possesion could of landed the 2% ffs.

No but that helps when you need to consverve energy. That is about 4 injury stoppages. Was very stop start which kept the game tight

The_Frog

First Grade
I speak the truth. I am giving you a non bias run down of the game. Why am I not allowed to have an opinion? When they play well I also mention it.
Today was not the day. Panthers haven been below PAR for a while including their win against Parra.
And yet we won that game. Parra are supposed to be a contender, yet they lost to a side playing below par with several stars out. You are entitled to air your views, but shouldn't you be worried about that?

hindy111

Post Whore
And yet we won that game. Parra are supposed to be a contender, yet they lost to a side playing below par with several stars out. You are entitled to air your views, but shouldn't you be worried about that?

I give Parra about a 1-10/ 1-15 chance. No x factor.
Manly are my smokies. I'd fear them in finals if everyone's fit.
Depending how draw ends up my GF is Storm vs Manly.
I hope its Eels vs Panthers.

maple_69

Bench
We didn’t look super switched on today. A bit loose and ill disciplined. Don’t win the premiership in July and I’d certainly rather see us head into the finals working through some different situations than towelling teams for 6 months straight leading into the grand final.

Martin had a slow start to the year but has started consistently dominating the last 2 months. Kikau is showing some good signs as is Edwards.

WestyLife

First Grade

So you're saying us at our worst is still better than you? That's a pretty poor indication of where Eels are at this year.

Latest posts