What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 - Team List Tuesday

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's ok mate. He was dropped for his defensive issues. You will be fine.
We don't know why he was dropped. We do know he had his defensive issues long before he was dropped, and I'd say we both agree he will have them for the remainder of his time at the club. In my opinion this means the stated reason for him being dropped isn't supported by the facts.

Noise

Coach
We do know why he was dropped. In two interviews now, BA has mentioned it was due to defensive issues. One interview was when he was first dropped and he has now said it again yesterday.

They are the facts.

hindy111

Post Whore
We don't know why he was dropped. We do know he had his defensive issues long before he was dropped, and I'd say we both agree he will have them for the remainder of his time at the club. In my opinion this means the stated reason for him being dropped isn't supported by the facts.

If he wasn't dropped. We'd have

Pensini,Arthurs,Dunster all in our 1-7 positions. Whats that 8-10 games between them? Not a great idea.
But Fergo may of been also dropped for attitude. BA may of felt he has dropped off after being told NO CONTRACT extension.
We know one thing. Fergo has to go 100% or he gets dropped again. I reckon he will be fired up.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We do know why he was dropped. In two interviews now, BA has mentioned it was due to defensive issues. One interview was when he was first dropped and he has now said it again yesterday.

They are the facts.
They are facts that don't fit the other facts, leading me to believe that Arthur wasn't being entirely truthful with the media. The player in question is 31 years old. Three games in reserve grade won't fix anything, and yet here he is back in the team. But we're supposed to believe his 'defensive issues' are gone.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They are facts that don't fit the other facts, leading me to believe that Arthur wasn't being entirely truthful with the media. The player in question is 31 years old. Three games in reserve grade won't fix anything, and yet here he is back in the team. But we're supposed to believe his 'defensive issues' are gone.

so you're telling us BA is wrong even though he has conformed his reasons for dropping Fergo ?

one of your best

hindy111

Post Whore
Wrong? I'm suggesting he's lying to you. He doesn't owe you (or the media) anything.

Agree . He has had 244 nrl games and 27 representative level.
His defense won't improve with 3 games in NSW cup against inferior attack and players.

Attitude perhaps or just wanted to give Haze a run and try and fire Blake up.

Latest posts