What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Warriors @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Warriors 13+

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
The team the Warriors have named is...wow.. honestly it would be close to the worst team on paper in the NRL in years. This and the fact that they seem to have mentally clocked out for the year, we really should be winning this by 30+. Its actually a great chance to make a dent in the poor F/A. If we even just win this by 10 or so I'll be filthy.

Problem is we lose the unlosable more then anyone. The last time I was this confident was the game against NQ at Leichhardt. When we went into halftime 28-6 down.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
This would be the final nail in the coffin of a shithouse season if we lose this

In a way I hope we do lose so it puts to bed of any false hope this garbage team gives you

Tigerm

First Grade
Yep, we gotta win this one, if we any chance. We got this, us by24 with AD MoM.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I think Warriors will win this. They absolutely destroyed us last time we played them by simply waiting for our wingers to jam in and letting Walsh throw cut out passes to their wingers and racked up tries. Even when they played 20 mins a man down they managed to win the game.

If their is one thing that annoys me about Madge it's that he seems to not learn from his mistakes. I have a bad feeling we are gonna see Warriors rack up 18 points quickly then the entire game will be us trying to claw our way back.

Warriors by 2

The team the Warriors have named is...wow.. honestly it would be close to the worst team on paper in the NRL in years. This and the fact that they seem to have mentally clocked out for the year, we really should be winning this by 30+. Its actually a great chance to make a dent in the poor F/A. If we even just win this by 10 or so I'll be filthy.

Problem is we lose the unlosable more then anyone. The last time I was this confident was the game against NQ at Leichhardt. When we went into halftime 28-6 down.

You're spot on. I had to look about 5 times before I believed Peta Hiku was playing 5/8. On paper at least we are far superior which is a horrible assessment of their team. We shouldn't be far superior to anyone.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Lets put it this way...if we lose this game then the slim chance of making the 8 is gone. If we win this game by a slim margin then we will probably not make the 8...but if we blow them off the park we are a very small whisper of a hope of making the 8

Vic Mackey

Referee
Warriors have now lost Josh Curran too, apparently thats 11 of their full strength team out. The key to games like this is getting on top early. If you can get to a 12+ lead after 15-20 mins their heads drop and if you're serious you really go on with it. All the other teams competing for 7th/8th are falling down around us. A big win here and we're right in the mix.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Warriors have now lost Josh Curran too, apparently thats 11 of their full strength team out. The key to games like this is getting on top early. If you can get to a 12+ lead after 15-20 mins their heads drop and if you're serious you really go on with it. All the other teams competing for 7th/8th are falling down around us. A big win here and we're right in the mix.
I still get the feeling we will win ugly, it’s just in the tigers DNA to make it as hard as possible on ourselves

JB04

Juniors
I can totally see the Warriors to come out firing after sending RTS off and getting quick tries. then we'll likely have a completion rate of about 60%, give away 17 set restarts and ultimately lose this game 32-28. Prove me wrong Tigs!

Fordy20

Juniors
I think Warriors will win this. They absolutely destroyed us last time we played them by simply waiting for our wingers to jam in and letting Walsh throw cut out passes to their wingers and racked up tries. Even when they played 20 mins a man down they managed to win the game.

If their is one thing that annoys me about Madge it's that he seems to not learn from his mistakes. I have a bad feeling we are gonna see Warriors rack up 18 points quickly then the entire game will be us trying to claw our way back.

Warriors by 2

If Walsh wasn't playing it would be a different story.

Please deliver oh beloved footy Gods.

Just give us a couple of last breaths. Just a few for a last rites submission.

Spare us the indignity of losing to the warriors and help us miss the spoon.

Amen.

Latest posts