What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teamlist Tuesday - Rnd 20 Vs Roosters | Thursday 29 July @ Mackay

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
BAs latest interview. Media guy called him out on Sterlos comments. "Hes entitled to his opinion". Seemed a tad snakey. Then rattled off the opportunities missed, offloads, run meters. Long story short. Dosent think we have an offensive issue. So leave him the fu*k alone ffs.
Did you expect him to fire up and say that Sterlo is full of shit? It’s stuns me how often people comment on the media without a clue about how it works.

Pull your penis.

We have a dearth of halves in the NRL and you are suggesting that clubs should try and carefully nurture players with promise? Like f**k they should. Given the current state, you’ll likely get a starting spot somewhere as long as you don’t trip on your own shoelaces.

In other words, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure

You regularly astound me with both your stupidity and inferior plumbing skills.

Hang your useless head in shame.

🤣🤣🤣

Not a fan of Dill Smith at all, but at least he is psychically up to the rigors of first grade.

Put him at 6 and get him to make his tackles and get him to do Browns role. If Brown isn’t a better option at 7 I’m an astronaut.

This mentality of protected a limited coach no matter what and that he’s the best option we could have is absolutely laughable and shows the low standard of the club and the majority if it’s fans.
You talk sense mate. Ignore The idiots as Lockdown is clearly affecting some on this website like @Poupou Escobar @Gary Gutful …never be ashamed guys and reach out for help!

Latest posts