What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY thread @ Mackay 29/7/21

lucablight

First Grade
Anyone else think Dylan Brown should be the one controlling the game instead of Jake Arthur? Seems like a strange decision to give the playmaking role to an 18 year old rookie over an established first grader.

Happy MEel

First Grade
They're professional athletes not deadshit fans looking for a scapegoat. If they've given up they don't deserve to win.
I’m not justifying it merkin, but I understand it. It’d be hard to get up set after set in defence when you know your attack won’t score points.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Anyone else think Dylan Brown should be the one controlling the game instead of Jake Arthur? Seems like a strange decision to give the playmaking role to an 18 year old rookie over an established first grader.
Mate he’s not the answer either. He can run the ball but can’t create either.

IFR33K

Coach
What the heck are these tactics? They get a good run with Papa then go backwards about 10 m throwing these floaters making it easy for the Roosters defence. This attack is absolutely diabolical. Nothing has changed from last week.

Nothing has changed for a few years.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I havent been so disgusted during a game since the ricky stuart days maybe 2018 but i dont remember swearing and yelling like i just did in the lounge room when Jake arthur kicked on the 3rd with a minute to go.

Seriously wake up Brad while your up there in QLD you should contact Cairns brothers to see if they want you coach them again

Enamoured Eel

Juniors
I could go on and on about my issues with Arthur Jr but it’s frustrating that Brown still can’t grab a game by the scruff of the neck. The way he turned the ball back on the inside after the Will Smith bust is laughable.

That’s it for me commenting in relation to this game. My mental is no good. That may be the worst half of football we have played in two years.

strider

Post Whore
why do you think he isnt already? ... cos he has a 6 on his back?

Delboy

First Grade
It’s déjà but all over again .

We match them in the forwards , move upfield and then then it comes to execution in attack ??

Its all predictable overs moves , one after another, it needs saying… if you played like this in Div 1 U16 , the coach would be going nuts and asking massive questions , particularly if there was someone else involved in attack.

yy_cheng

Coach
This shows ba has no idea.

It's dewy and humid and he decides a gameplan of throw it around at all costs

Our he's trying to tell the media, I told you so