What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY thread @ Mackay 29/7/21

84 Baby

Referee
It’s alright Gus and Sterlo both said we need to change our game plan in order to challenge the comp. All these overrun passes and players going the wrong way gives me a rock hard erection thinking how much better we’re gonna be in finals!

It’s déjà but all over again .

We match them in the forwards , move upfield and then then it comes to execution in attack ??

Its all predictable overs moves , one after another, it needs saying… if you played like this in Div 1 U16 , the coach would be going nuts and asking massive questions , particularly if there was someone else involved in attack.
It’s like they don’t train together. But it’s been like for a while.

Bandwagon

Staff member
We've done well to still be in this, but for the life of me I don't see where our points are gonna come from, we are just so f**king disorganised in attack.

On a positive note we've used the ball better coming out of our own end, but even then I kinda agree with Cronk in that we've gone too far away from our power game and we aren't working their middle hard enough in defense.

IFR33K

Coach
It’s déjà but all over again .

We match them in the forwards , move upfield and then then it comes to execution in attack ??

Its all predictable overs moves , one after another, it needs saying… if you played like this in Div 1 U16 , the coach would be going nuts and asking massive questions , particularly if there was someone else involved in attack.

The coach? He’s the one responsible.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Against the Roosters? They are a team built for working hard in the middle.
Lol. Roosters have conceded tries in the first 20 minutes in 14 of their 18 games this year. In fact, it looks like they’re most vulnerable in this time. But you keep apologising with no evidence to back you up and I’ll keep being a dead shit fan.