What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY thread @ Mackay 29/7/21

Were f**ken cooked and will be luck to score another try, let alone win another match this year. Lots of questions need to be asked. Very poor.

Why would you put Stone on the bench? He looks like some skinny tradie that stole the jersey. Arthur was poor and slow and I feel sorry for the kid being put in that position.

Ferguson is done as a footballer. I ever want to see him in our jersey again.

BA is finished as our coach. It’s a good chance that he will not win another game with us and be boned.

Super coach BA trying to do tactics with bench 🤣

Happy MEel

First Grade
We need to make changes.

Moses will be back. I'd shake it right up.

1 Russel/W.Smith
2 Waqa
3 Pensini
4 D.Brown
5 Fergo
6 Gutherson
7 Moses
I’d consider:
1. Drown
2. Waqa
3. Smith
4. Penisini
5. Fergo
6. Gutho
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Reed
10. Niukore
11. Paps
12. Cartwright
13. Matto

14. Kaufusi
15. Nrown
16. Makatoa
17. Hipgrave/Russell (depending on who we want cover for)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I also want to applaud BA's selections - having Lane, Kaufusi, Smith, and Stone on the bench, is a stroke of genius; RCG goes down, and we only have 2 bigs to replace him with.

Bravo.
It didn't help losing RCG, but we didn't lose because our middle wasn't big enough. The Roosters fullback and wingers exposed our middle defence with their speed and footwork. Stone would've been in the team to help with that, but once we lost RCG we were always going to run out of puff.

Kornstar

Coach
BA had a brain fart in his selections and tactics tonight. He is the one without any skill. He is a one dimensional B grade coach who will be sacked before next season.

I don't think he is as bad as you make out but he doesn't have a premiership in him imo.

He needs to pull a rabbit out of a hat with either winning more than one finals game OR somehow find a couple of really good signings.

Gazzamatta

Coach
This shows ba has no idea.

It's dewy and humid and he decides a gameplan of throw it around at all costs

Our he's trying to tell the media, I told you so
Yeah. Its like they tell us to pass the ball so I better take notice. Our coaching appears to lack maturity. The emphasis this week will be Moses and he will be expected to work miracles. These issues were evolving well before Mitch was injured.
Stone on the bench? Really? Hes played 3 games in 3 years. Its decisions like these that really make fans wonder and doubt.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Only a rumour , so for what it is .. Cartwright signed with the Dragons is the reason he was off the team sheet. Interesting to see if that has any legs.
If true then that’s a disgraceful reason to drop him from a team that has no f**king attack.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Rheed’s worst game. Honestly our hit ups barely make it back to ruck because of how far he’s throwing it backwards
He went alright against the Titans in his first game back, but his form hasn't been good since then. Is he already in contract negotiations?

Avenger

Immortal
I don't think he is as bad as you make out but he doesn't have a premiership in him imo.

He needs to pull a rabbit out of a hat with either winning more than one finals game OR somehow find a couple of really good signings.
Mate I think he’s cooked. I’d like to hear the thoughts on some of the more tolerant supporters but I can’t see him coming back from this. He’s finished and deserves to go.

I can see some floggings coming our way in the next few weeks which will seal his fate.