What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Storm

Original Name

Juniors
I think he will be up for this.

Best game luai has probably ever had in a panthers jersey was when he played 7 a few years back against the warriors when nath was out.

Had an absolute blinder abd scored two or three individual tries and set up others.

Hopefully he can reproduce something that special
It was against a Warriors side that couldn't bother tackling.

Hes a huge reason our defence has been soo good. Just another thing that goes unnotticed by fans but the coaches and players pick up on.

He will quite often make a tackle at on our line in one corner and be at marker than sprint 40m to other side of field to clean up a kick or make another tackle.

Hes certainly not the most talented fb in the comp but i seriously believe he is probably the hardest working player in the comp. He just doesnt stop.

I believe he reguarly beats everyone in the team in fitness testing quite easily and really is on his own in terms of his fitness levels.
But if it doesn’t score in Supercoach does it really count?

I think that Luai is a brilliant player, but in my opinion he isn’t the type of player to either direct us around the park or play off the back foot at this stage of his career. He is only 50-60 games into his career; these games without Nathan could be good for him.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I think that Luai is a brilliant player, but in my opinion he isn’t the type of player to either direct us around the park or play off the back foot at this stage of his career. He is only 50-60 games into his career; these games without Nathan could be good for him.
He's 100% a second half

DinkyDi

Juniors
This will be a great test. Hopefully, a favorable outcome is reached.

Attachments

• 220801311_3040204676198378_4270403526479070041_n.jpg
    220801311_3040204676198378_4270403526479070041_n.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 21

franklin2323

Immortal
When have we ever been without just Nathan? The Parra game was closest, but were were without Edwards as well and it was 5 days after Origin 3.

That is the thing with this argument. It has been other guys out. Give us a full squad after a full week training then see where we sit

franklin2323

Immortal

I think Burton should doing the directing around the park. That would allow Luai to do his thing

mxlegend99

Referee
Then we have to hope Kenny doesn't need a HIA or anything.

The last time there was a major player out. May played 7 in the 4 jersey. So I wouldn't rule a change or 2
He kept the same 17 and same 13 starters. He just swapped 2 players positions. There's not going to be drastic changes. Not that there's really much we can change to be any better from who's fit anyway.

franklin2323

Immortal
He kept the same 17 and same 13 starters. He just swapped 2 players positions. There's not going to be drastic changes. Not that there's really much we can change to be any better from who's fit anyway.

It only really needs a couple of changes. Sorensen or Hopgood in lock. Gives Better prop rotation and needs Salmon off the bench as he covers more positions than Tago.

Girds89

Bench
Momo just doesnt offer anything in attack, was evident from game one. Hes supposee to be a good defender but he was not overly good in his fg appearances either. He did some good stuff but not enough to really be a regular in fg. At least not in a top 4 team.

Id like to see tago at centre or lock this week.

Really think he could be useful at 13. Mich different style to Yeo but hes got great acceleration and is strong and elusive.

Could really be effective in the middle against tired forwards.

Hopefully the drags have one of there good games and do us a favour and give the bunnies a touch up.

WestyLife

First Grade
Ivan said in his interview Luai was quiet and was given or taking extra responsibility this week forget exact wording. So it's objective facts now the coach has said it.

Latest posts