What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day versus the Beagles

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
The bloke just had a new addition added to his family consider that he had to go to Melbourne, isolate himself go to Quuensland, cant blame him for the loss.
Respect the sacrifices he’s made over the last few weeks but he goosed himself by mouthing off when we were getting thrashed imo.

bluefox68

Staff member
Can someone tell me - when Talakai whacked that guy late in the game and Manly lost the ball - why did Manly get the ball back?

Tiger Shark

Bench
Respect the sacrifices he’s made over the last few weeks but he goosed himself by mouthing off when we were getting thrashed imo.
I’ll give him that he probably had a bit of built up energy and was keen to get out there . If Moylan is back next week then Tracey back to centre

Stake Removed

First Grade
Chambers gets hooked for sledging trying to spark the team.
Woods and Tolman stroll around field and Hannay thinks that's ok

Quicksilver

Bench
Chambers gets hooked for sledging trying to spark the team.
Woods and Tolman stroll around field and Hannay thinks that's ok

Chambers was on a suicide mission. If the shit hits the fan not many of the forwards are going to back him up. Deadset, it would probably be left to Connor Tracey to come in as the enforcer.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Other than Williams on 64 games we have 13 other young inexperienced player on 60 or less games , many under 40 , that have played this year , so when taken in context with our lack of a FG coach and poor captaincy and leadership , we're doing all right , a damn sight better than i expected , and then throw in the injuries we have had to carry all season , they carry on about the Roosters season , christ ours has been diabolical , which has meant we have never and i mean never had a consistent half pairing hence spine all season . There is a lot of upside in our young players , forwards like Reynolds , Talakai , Nikora , BHU , Hunt and Brailey are going to improve heaps when McInnes and Finucane get on board along with Fitz's coaching . Once the forwards get going well the backs will look even better , we have points across the park in our backline and once the defence is sorted , and rest assured it will be sorted , well i don't know too many teams that wouldn't like to be in our position .

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Other than Williams on 64 games we have 13 other young inexperienced player on 60 or less games , many under 40 , that have played this year , so when taken in context with our lack of a FG coach and poor captaincy and leadership , we're doing all right , a damn sight better than i expected , and then throw in the injuries we have had to carry all season , they carry on about the Roosters season , christ ours has been diabolical , which has meant we have never and i mean never had a consistent half pairing hence spine all season . There is a lot of upside in our young players , forwards like Reynolds , Talakai , Nikora , BHU , Hunt and Brailey are going to improve heaps when McInnes and Finucane get on board along with Fitz's coaching . Once the forwards get going well the backs will look even better , we have points across the park in our backline and once the defence is sorted , and rest assured it will be sorted , well i don't know too many teams that wouldn't like to be in our position .
Good post Bob… the future is bright.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Yep, in any very good side Tracey is on the bench as backup / spark. An important role.
Yeah , i don't know , we're pretty sure he's not a half or a centre , a reasonable winger ,so i ask how much does he bring , often seems to get dominated in defence , doesn't run thru walls running it back , i know he tries hard but i'm just not convinced . The best description i can give is he seems like the poor man's Connor Watson , who seems to me to really brings some punch when gets on the park , i notice him . I'll trust Fitz to get more out of him , but if the rumours are true about our interest about CW then i think that is an upgrade .

Latest posts