What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yvonne Sampson doesn't like sledging

Stake Removed

First Grade
She better not get a job with NRL board, didn't like Chambers telling Walker the truth.
How soft does she want this game

Bob Scott

Juniors
Just watched the show , they didn't half make a meal out of nothing , Chambers has always had a gob and never knew when to shut it , time for him to wake up and realize he needs to conserve his air for playing because he was well off the pace last night , for mine i don't see any upside to keeping him , find a young center to replace him , money better spent .

Frenzy.

Immortal
Just watched the show , they didn't half make a meal out of nothing , Chambers has always had a gob and never knew when to shut it , time for him to wake up and realize he needs to conserve his air for playing because he was well off the pace last night , for mine i don't see any upside to keeping him , find a young center to replace him , money better spent .

Who's mentoring these younger centres? Ramien?

bluefox68

Staff member
yeah all these years sledging, suddenly it’s an issue because his playing at the Sharks.
I wonder what our ‘behind-the-scenes’ people have done over the years to offend everybody else in the entire comp…!?!?

Stake Removed

First Grade
Thank Christ cam Smith not playing this year, I could imagine the sledge from chambers.
NRL 360 wouldn't know what to do

Latest posts