What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Podcast

George Dragon

Juniors
Thanks GD. You would know a lot more about the ins and outs of it than I would. Still, it was good to hear Webby.

Yes it was great to hear from Webb
The interviews with the lower grade players is great for them, the club and fans.
It's not easy being interview some of the boys are hesitant and some have pulled out of it but there are plenty more to come.

SAP58

Juniors
Yes it was great to hear from Webb
The interviews with the lower grade players is great for them, the club and fans.
It's not easy being interview some of the boys are hesitant and some have pulled out of it but there are plenty more to come.
Love hearing from our potential stars of the future, I think Jack's interviewing style suits the young players inexperienced at dealing with the media. As Hook has said we have a lot of impressive juniors coming through and these interviews have shown they are impressive both on and off the field.

getsmarty

Immortal

Episode 80: Kaide Ellis: “We need results, and we’re better than what we showed against the Gold Coast”

Episode 80 of the Red V Podcast drops for this week.
We chat with NRL squad member Kaide Ellis about the fall out from the big loss against the Gold Coast, what the mood of the camp is plus life inside the NRL bubble.

Recap of all of the latest Dragons news (Update on Lomax and Alvaro quarantine situation, Ramsey injury and team list review).

Full recap of the disappointing loss against the Titans with a focus again on the ill-discipline that has plagued our season.

Preview this weekend's clash against Souths, plus answer your fans questions. Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Podbean and all other podcast providers. #redv

thebigredv

First Grade
Credit to Ellis for coming on and shedding some light for the fans. Seems an honest kid.

Only thing is every time I hear "we're still in the eight" it's such a vacant statement and a reminder of what we are ultimately set to lose. Bit of a Maryism really. Next comes "we're only one win off the eight".

getsmarty

Immortal

Episode 81: “They (the players) need to show how much they care about the club”

What's going on with the Dragons? In a week where there has been more positional switches than hot dinners, fans are asking where the next win is coming from.

On this week's podcast we wrap up the latest Dragons news with a focus on the team changes for this week, junior participation numbers growing in the St George region and new signings for the NRLW side.

Review the loss against South Sydney (why is defence still as big of a concern as the start of the season?), preview Friday's showdown against Canberra (is a win feasible?).

Plus chat with Jersey Flegg half Zach Herring and answer all of your hard-hitting questions in Fans Corner

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Hi again Jack and Johnny - enjoy the podcast, enjoy it even more when we win, but I am having trouble remembering those episodes.
Any chance you could get Andrew Gordon on the show so he could report to us fans the steps that he and the board are taking to lift this much loved club out of its current state and put the club back on the path to regular success?

jackyboi90

Juniors
Wo
Hi again Jack and Johnny - enjoy the podcast, enjoy it even more when we win, but I am having trouble remembering those episodes.
Any chance you could get Andrew Gordon on the show so he could report to us fans the steps that he and the board are taking to lift this much loved club out of its current state and put the club back on the path to regular success?
Would love to mate, the hardest thing with getting guys like this is often how to contact them, but I’ll make a few enquiries and try and get it happening.

SAP58

Juniors
Compulsory listening for me on my Wednesday afternoon walks, well done once again boys for another entertaining show. However I can't agree with Johnny's comment about not being able to "coach a choko vine over a particular roof", his and Jack's comments make a lot more sense than some of our player selections our coaches have made in recent weeks ! I struggle to fing anyone who thinks Corey Norman is our best option at this stage of the season, but he continues to be first man picked, beats me !

jackyboi90

Juniors

This weeks podcast folks. We have a good chat with Jersey Flegg and NSW Cup player Shalom O'Ofou about his journey to the Dragons and hopes for the future.
Also review the clash against Penrith, preview this week's game against the Roosters. Plus latest Dragons news and answer your fans questions.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Another good episode boys. Enjoyed the interview with Shalom. Seems like a fine young man and a good prospect for the future. Thanks again for your work.

jackyboi90

Juniors
A cracking episode of the Red V Podcast as Dragons winger Mat Feagai drops by for a chat.
Mat talks playing 1st grade, injuries, update on his brother Max's health, that runaway try against the Roosters and goals for 2022.

Elsewhere, we bring you the latest Dragons News and Updates (team list review, Moses Suli update and Adam Clune's potential move to Newcastle).

Plus review the loss against Roosters and take a look at some pockets of joy from the match, preview this weekend's clash against the Cowboys, play a trailer of our upcoming Missing Rings Documentary and answer your fan's questions. #redv

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Episode 84 was another good one. Mat Feagai came across as an asset to the club and it will be good when we see Max back as well.
Looking forward to hearing from Webby next week. Thanks for your efforts.

jackyboi90

Juniors
Hey folks, hope this is allowed. If not, feel free to delete.
I’ve been working on our latest documentary entitled the missing rings, focusing on the 1992 and 1993 grand final sides of St George. Here’s a trailer and a sneak peek, part one drops on the 9th September.

BLM01

First Grade
Hey folks, hope this is allowed. If not, feel free to delete.
I’ve been working on our latest documentary entitled the missing rings, focusing on the 1992 and 1993 grand final sides of St George. Here’s a trailer and a sneak peek, part one drops on the 9th September.

Good stuff thx