What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys game.

Spazer

Juniors
Good stuff from our young guns, they've all had a hand in our tries so far. Really impressed with bud and sloan. Amone needs to get his last tackle kicks right but the one he laid on for sloan was great.

Worried about our left side defence, dearden has dummied and run through a couple times down that side.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Amone showing Corey Norman how it's done
Good stuff from our young guns, they've all had a hand in our tries so far. Really impressed with bud and sloan. Amone needs to get his last tackle kicks right but the one he laid on for sloan was great.

Worried about our left side defence, dearden has dummied and run through a couple times down that side.
definitely. I think it’s Norman and Burns on that side?

DragonBorn95

Juniors
1. Sloan
2. Feagai
3. Bird/Suli
4. Lomax
5. Ravalawa
6. Amone
7. Sullivan

9. Hunt

Finger licking good
Love the backline it's upto Ramsey and feagai for the number 2 whoever trains harder deserves the spot but I can't say Matt feagai has put a foot wrong so far.. would hate too be Griffin picking the squad for round 1 we finally have some talent coming through

Old Timer

Coach
Lots of good things on show but needs to be tempered with the fact that it is the Cowboys who are shit and they are making some real holes in our defence and luckily for us they are not capitalising.

Without some big plays from Rava we could easily be behind the scoreboard.

Interesting that thus far Lomax is anything but his normal self so hopefully that corrects in the 2nd half.

Hopefully Norman gets a rest so Sullivan can get a shot in his best position.

Illusion

Bench
This is epic!!!!!
Ravalawa is an absolute nuclear missile!!!
Yep and a season ago I for one didn't want him anywhere near first grade ...... How wrong was I .... Now I wouldn't swap him ..... apart from his attack he has opposition players looking for him when they have the ball ..... Then out of the blue bang .....