What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Music Video & YouTube Dump thread

Parra

Referee
I have lost count of how many times i have teared up listening to them today. Cannot wait till the new album in Novemeber.

For my missus these are a spark she needed during shitty lockdown. I needed ACDC Pwrup! at the end of last year in the same way. I appreciate all of them and I'm really glad to hear how much you and others and myself enjoy these artists who provide just the lift we need.

Now back to 70's classics for me :)

horrie hastings

First Grade
For my missus these are a spark she needed during shitty lockdown. I needed ACDC Pwrup! at the end of last year in the same way. I appreciate all of them and I'm really glad to hear how much you and others and myself enjoy these artists who provide just the lift we need.

Now back to 70's classics for me :)

Its funny how we can all find so much comfort in music and artists that we have grown up with, i was like your missus yesterday, it was amazing hearing those two girls voices combine again after a break of 40 years and it was just like it was yesterday and so comforting and a perfect tonic to all the shit that is happening at the moment. Was having a joke with one of the young casuals at work today and said have you downloaded the new ABBA songs yet, he said no but he was surprised that they sounded so good and i said to him do you realise they are over 70 years old and most of my favourite artist are all over 70 now , like Jeff Lynne and like a good red wine, have aged well and still sound great.

On Thursday night we were watching footy and playing Family Feud style name five xxx.

I threw my 12 year old son name 5 ABBA songs. My mother in law said he won’t know that, will he?

Challenge accepted with at least ten. She was amazed and I just smiled. They listen to their music but respect the past.

Having new ABBA is just amazing tbh.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Watching that Aussie classic Midnite Spares last night, enjoying seeing the scenes they shot down in Granville and getting to hear this awesome Paul Kelly song at the end. I went to find it on Youtube but they only had a remixed version not the original. Luckily someone else thought that this wouldn't do so they put up the end of the movie to rectify it.

horrie hastings

First Grade
On Thursday night we were watching footy and playing Family Feud style name five xxx.

I threw my 12 year old son name 5 ABBA songs. My mother in law said he won’t know that, will he?

Challenge accepted with at least ten. She was amazed and I just smiled. They listen to their music but respect the past.

Having new ABBA is just amazing tbh.

The track listing is up for the new album and the interesting thing is it contains two unreleased songs they did in late 70's early 80's, one is Just A Notion and the other is Bumble Bee , snippets of the songs can be heard on the ABBA undeleted track from the Thank You For The Music box set, its not clear when they appear on the album whether they will be the scrubbed up versions of the recordings they did back then or whether they have recently re recorded the songs.
The disappointing thing that a song they recorded back in 1982 called Just Like That which is a beautiful song is being ignored, there are bootleg copies floating around of the song in full so here was the chance that it could have been released in full totally cleaned up but for some reason Benny hates the track and refuses to release it even though the fans want it.

Anyway the two brand new tracks already released are amazing so happy there are more on the way.

Voyage track listing[4]
No.TitleLength
1."I Still Have Faith in You"5:09
2."When You Danced with Me"
3."Little Things"
4."Don't Shut Me Down"3:56
5."Just a Notion"
6."I Can Be That Woman"
7."Keep an Eye on Dan"
8."Bumblebee"
9."No Doubt About It"
10."Ode to Freedom"