What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Reynolds

verticalsmile

Juniors
Just to make it clear Im a Parramatta fan so what i think is not from a Souths point of view......

Adam Reynolds played a fantastic game on Saturday night with a souths team that's below par to Penrith.
Now we see how Nathen Cleary was found out dropping his bundle with no protection from block plays and Adam's master class out played Penrith by himself.

I feel that Adam Reynolds should be rewarded with a Australian Jersey at the end of the season and to the life of me I don't know how South's let him go .....

I wish he was coming to Parramatta

Pantherjim.

Referee
Just to make it clear Im a Parramatta fan so what i think is not from a Souths point of view......

Adam Reynolds played a fantastic game on Saturday night with a souths team that's below par to Penrith.
Now we see how Nathen Cleary was found out dropping his bundle with no protection from block plays and Adam's master class out played Penrith by himself.

I feel that Adam Reynolds should be rewarded with a Australian Jersey at the end of the season and to the life of me I don't know how South's let him go .....

Lol! Coming from a Parra fan, I’ll take your analysis with a grain of salt.

In any case the NSW selectors would seem to disagree with you re: Cleary

verticalsmile

Juniors
My team wasn't favourite to win this year.
You lost last year GF
You guys lost to South and Cleary is the ultimate down hill skier

A Real man can see a great player in anther team and Matty and Cooper just spent 15 mins on how good he played.....

10$ Ferret

Staff member
He had a great game but its not something that happens all the time. Generally his kicking is always good, but he has very quiet games at times. He is a good first grader but not a rep player. Souths will suffer without him as a leader and I do wonder whether that's part 1 of ruin souths after I leave Bennett plan

verticalsmile

Juniors
He had a great game but its not something that happens all the time. Generally his kicking is always good, but he has very quiet games at times. He is a good first grader but not a rep player. Souths will suffer without him as a leader and I do wonder whether that's part 1 of ruin souths after I leave Bennett plan
You know some players deserve a Australian Jersey even if its just once.
The way Adam plays the game on and off the field i know he would give 110% for that game.
For fu#k sake they gave a NSW Jersey to MOSES....

Pantherjim.

Referee
Great post verticalsmile. I wouldn't worry too much about what Penriff fans think of it, there's a lot of butthurt they are still trying to cope with.
Lol! What “butthurt”? I was one of the first in the game day thread to admit Souths outplayed us and we lost fair and square.

Ivan and Nathan were clearly rattled with Skeletor’s mind games over this “blocking play” rubbish.

But fair is fair; Moving on, provide me with a single piece of credible video footage which shows our forwards blocking other players so that Nathan is protected on the 6th play to execute his lethal bombs?

I mean, do you have anything other than drivel from Parra fans and others who are jealous of Cleary’s skills?

The_Frog

First Grade

I don't think there's any internationals involving Australia scheduled, but if there is DCE will be the 7 with Cleary having surgery. Adam's behind Cleary, Moses and DCE and one good game (actually I thought it was the forwards who carried the day) won't make a difference. Winning the GF might though.

verticalsmile

Juniors
I don't think there's any internationals involving Australia scheduled, but if there is DCE will be the 7 with Cleary having surgery. Adam's behind Cleary, Moses and DCE and one good game (actually I thought it was the forwards who carried the day) won't make a difference. Winning the GF might though.
If Adam get them to the GF and goes on to win it then its game on...

Pantherjim.

Referee
Meanwhile, still waiting on this video footage evidence of illegal blocking play from Penrith to protect Nathan on the sixth as insinuated by Bennett and the OP here?

verticalsmile

Juniors
No footage evidence needed as they were scared to do it.
A Smart man once said.

Never start a mind game fight with a WISE OLD MAN .

Now IVAN has learned the hard way and even in defend tried to double down and failed miserably

BunniesMan

Immortal
Letting him go was a frustrating tunnel vision move. The club was too afraid of the risk he gets injured in his 30s. He is not Sam Burgess or Greg Inglis. His game is neither explosive power or special pace. His is exactly the kind of style that ages well when players move beyond their youth. He is much more in the style of Cameron Smith. I could easily picture him playing another 100 games.

They should have balanced the risk of catastrophic decline with the odds of his replacement being anywhere near as effective as him. It is just a stupid fear based call.

soc123_au

Staff member
A Smart man once said.

Now IVAN has learned the hard way and even in defend tried to double down and failed miserably
So last Saturday night was the first game ever filmed? You do know you can gather evidence from the other 100 or so games he has played.

A Parra fan calling out Cleary as a downhill skier is pretty funny though.

Pantherjim.

Referee
A Smart man once said.

So you don’t have any footage then?
Awesome, glad that’s sorted.

I guess the refs have yet to see any evidence of it either as they would have blown the whistle otherwise.

verticalsmile

Juniors
So last Saturday night was the first game ever filmed? You do know you can gather evidence from the other 100 or so games he has played.

A Parra fan calling out Cleary as a downhill skier is pretty funny though.
I don't suffer from the delusion that my team is any good.
Unlike you Penrith fans who think there the greatest under the sun....
Its only a matter of time and players will leave for better contracts and lose what advantage you had...
Shouldn't you be more concern of becoming the greatest chokers in History

Pantherjim.

Referee
I don't suffer from the delusion that my team is any good.
Unlike you Penrith fans who think there the greatest under the sun....
Its only a matter of time and players will leave for better contracts and lose what advantage you had...
Shouldn't you be more concern of becoming the greatest chokers in History

Ah, that was gold! I needed that laugh!

Coming from some guy who supports a team who last won a Premiership when Madonna, Cyndi Lauper and Nick Berry were top of the charts…

Latest posts