What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Special fried rice sounds like something this guy would eat

operationmekong-copy.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
I could of bought Meyers shares at 12cents damm it. Someone on here mentioned worth a punt and I had a good feeling about them

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I had a shot of Cortisone in my right shoulder. It’s stiffer than Gary at a Craft Beer Quaffing convention. I’ve had bursitis for a few months and now unable to play golf and struggle to lift my shoulder above my waist I finally did something. The first thing the merkin who stuck me with the needle asked was it my drinking arm. He said you get bursitis from overuse smart arsed merkin.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I had a shot of Cortisone in my right shoulder. It’s stiffer than Gary at a Craft Beer Quaffing convention. I’ve had bursitis for a few months and now unable to play golf and struggle to lift my shoulder above my waist I finally did something. The first thing the merkin who stuck me with the needle asked was it my drinking arm. He said you get bursitis from overuse smart arsed merkin.
I had one last Friday. Same shoulder. Same issue. It helped a little bit but certain movements still hurt. They told me to wait up to two weeks.

Not sure what I'll do if it doesn't work as I'm keen to get back on the golf course.

Good luck mate.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I had one last Friday. Same shoulder. Same issue. It helped a little bit but certain movements still hurt. They told me to wait up to two weeks.

Not sure what I'll do if it doesn't work as I'm keen to get back on the golf course.

Good luck mate.
Cheers mate, I’m off today but I’ll be back at work on Monday. Just hope it will be a little better by then. And I’m missing golf like hell atm.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Stiffness and pain from the injection went away for me by about the 3rd day so you should be feeling better by Monday.
Good to know, not sure if the pain atm is still the bursitis or just from the injection. Me and some of the boys normally head down to Sydney for the GF. This year we decided we’d go to the Goldie instead of course now the GF is up here go figure. But we are booked to play Royal Pines so I want to be tip top to play there. Oh well I’ll at least have a ready made excuse.

hindy111

Post Whore

Good luck mate.

Did Gold cause the injury? I had a bung shoulder once. It took almost a year to heal. I just had to take it easy on it. Terrible thing. You'd think it was good amd then it would go again.
A lot start from the back and hamstring. Try stretches.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Did Gold cause the injury? I had a bung shoulder once. It took almost a year to heal. I just had to take it easy on it. Terrible thing. You'd think it was good amd then it would go again.
A lot start from the back and hamstring. Try stretches.
In my 30s I played a lot of darts. Fairly seriously.

Had a moment approx 10 years ago where my right shoulder was clicking while I was throwing. After several beers I attempted to 'stretch it out' and woke up the next morning in pain.

Threw my darts away, shoulder pain went away and I got in to golf again. All was fine for many years.

During lockdown last year I decided to get a board and some darts and started throwing again. Shoulder became sore as a result. It was still manageable but something happened earlier this year that meant it was worse than its ever been.

Stretching and gym work used to help but when it is inflammed and you cant move your shoulder it makes it hard to repair it.

Latest posts