What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Parra

Kilkenny

Coach
We were very fortunate prior to the SOO series. It was plain sailing and reflected in our results.

Post SOO our good fortune deserted us somewhat with significant injuries to a host of players, including our keys players.

Its hardly surprising our performance levels have dropped off.

I don’t see how anyone can form the view we have somehow choked, it is just more about the injuries, disruptions and Lady Luck.

The Storm were always the team to beat, still are.

That’s true to a point, but there were statistics which demonstrated our win ratio under Klein was the lowest amongst all teams, all referees, if that makes any sense.
I was being facetious. Yes we seemed to have another degree of putrid results under Klein…

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Well that was a Nightmare I just woke up too. We were down 18-0 at halftime and Ivan was asked to step down and become football manager

TheRiff

Juniors
We were very fortunate prior to the SOO series. It was plain sailing and reflected in our results.

Post SOO our good fortune deserted us somewhat with significant injuries to a host of players, including our keys players.

Its hardly surprising our performance levels have dropped off.

I don’t see how anyone can form the view we have somehow choked, it is just more about the injuries, disruptions and Lady Luck.

The Storm were always the team to beat, still are.

We are going to go out in straight sets after winning 21 games in the regular season.

3 weeks out from the finals when other sides were ramping up their premiership push, We were moving key players Kikau and Crichton into lesser roles, less not mention the poor use of TPJ.

Nothing short of a GF is a failure given the strength of the squad

Smug Panther

First Grade
We are going to go out in straight sets after winning 21 games in the regular season.

3 weeks out from the finals when other sides were ramping up their premiership push, We were moving key players Kikau and Crichton into lesser roles, less not mention the poor use of TPJ.

Nothing short of a GF is a failure given the strength of the squad
We are winning tomorrow but I give us maybe a 10% shot against the Storm

murraymob

First Grade
Bonus if we get to the grand final and we will the other side of the draw we can handle.
Give the boys the week of training .give instructions Cleary and luia run the ball every opportunity .The pack is huge we need to wear them down

TheRiff

Juniors
We are winning tomorrow but I give us maybe a 10% shot against the Storm

If we run out 1-17 maybe, Ivan will try some move that will fail miserably. Instead of doing the things that got us to 2nd, Maybe add a few set moves. Totally sends us back a few gears

TheRiff

Juniors
It doesn't help the confidence when Ivan keeps changing the roster come finals.

A few tweeks can be good but perfect example look at the bench last week, Where was the like for like with Sorensen. Martin or Eisenhuth could of done the stabilising role that Sorensen does.

We made 4 linebreaks, 3 of those came off Luai on the left yet we start our most damaging player off the bench not capitalising on that, We then had Staines in the wilderness had zero game time to work on the issues, Come back in over Naden or May that are the big body Ivan apparently wants out there - Atleast that is the reason he gives for moving Crichton. Don't get me started on the waste of how we use TPJ

I can't wait to see what selection master strokes Ivan has, I know no one liked Hook but we are no closer to the premiership with Ivan then under hook. Just have the better roster to beat up on an average comp

murraymob

First Grade
This game is big for Ivan as this squad of players any coach can get into the 8 .As a coach I see no change from his time at the warriors to today .He will lose Ciraldo this year maybe next .if he goes back to kicking for yardage instead of the bomb obsession we will pin there big forwards down there and win

Latest posts