What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
Here is a little write up which was in the Examiner of 16 Sept. on Marty Tapau.

Worth a read. Will he be one of those players who is a mocker? Josh Morris has won finals matches but not grand finals. He is a mocker.
Sorry guys, forgot to include the details from the Examiner. Here it is -

Well subsequent to all of this Tapau and Tommy T have won finals and they both played really well last night. Tapau would be a great pick-up and Tommy T would be as well but he ain't going anywhere.

Josh Morris had a great career but just as the great Steve Rogers didn't win a grand final, Josh couldn't as well.

I was hoping to see Saab score a run away try and was glad he did at the end. He just cantered along like a gazelle.

Dragon David

First Grade
Sorry guys, forgot to include the details from the Examiner. Here it is -

Well subsequent to all of this Tapau and Tommy T have won finals and they both played really well last night. Tapau would be a great pick-up and Tommy T would be as well but he ain't going anywhere.

Josh Morris had a great career but just as the great Steve Rogers didn't win a grand final, Josh couldn't as well.

I was hoping to see Saab score a run away try and was glad he did at the end. He just cantered along like a gazelle.
Couldn't post the Examiner stuff - sorry!

kit66

Bench
4 penalties tonight i think you start him not a bench player

I noticed Tapau giving away penalties last night, all really stupid and unnecessary, holding down, pushing etc and the ref was on him all night because he's a known penalty magnet. I'm surprised Desi doesn't lay into him and get it out of his game.

Dragsters

First Grade
Same age as Sims and best days are behind him imo-there are younger, bigger and better fish to fry out there and I wouldn't be rushing in to buy just yet-For once, we are in a good position salary cap wise to make some good signings and, with end of season reviews going on at most clubs, the musical chairs game has barely started.

Indeed.

This has to be the best strategy.

Let things play out and be ready to pounce when quality opportunities arise...

SGMax

Juniors
Niukore to miss some games next year...been put on report a couple of times in tonights game.
Hope they factor that into negotiations.
Otherwise looks a decent 2nd rower.
Not the top line signing I was hoping for though.

kit66

Bench
Nikore rumour dragons chasing him

He's a terrific centre and an excellent, hard hitting defender. Arthur had him playing at Centre, Prop and 2nd row this year and he handled it all pretty well. Makes good metres at centre though. He'd be a great utility for us, just needs to get the silly stuff out of his game. He's 25 and should transition into the forwards permanently in a couple of years. I'd be really happy if we signed this fellow.

Very unimpressed with the lack of activity on this particular thread. Things usually happen on a Monday and we are in need of some big signings . Somebody give us something!!
Rangi Chase to take up his 18 year return option.
In all seriousness though I’m short on Dragons rumours myself up here in Brisbane. Who has something of interest.
Can we make another play for Christian Welch again for 2023 and try to entice him early. Great player, great offload and great person.

Latest posts