What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Mackay 18/9/21

Happy MEel

First Grade
I
The trainers are allowed to request play to stop for injury but how do they call for play to stop when they haven't reached the injured player.is beyond me.
Interestingly, the trainer wasn’t even on the field. The trainer close to the player who we all thought called it, was one of ours.

Eelogical

Referee
Complain about Stone, but this is the turning points should have been either a penalty to level up or a binning….

Moses taken out, Will tackle without the ball.

The ref was garbage
We had our chances, just like them. Time to move on. I'd say that the Panthers won't go any further after that win. They look like shot ducks ( and to be honest, we would be too after that encounter).

Happy MEel

First Grade
G
That’s an option. Not sure Nrown will be next season. Gets dominated
Gets dominated, gives away penalties, slows momentum. Sure he has an outstanding game in him but he’s just too erratic for the coin we’re paying him.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We had our chances, just like them. Time to move on. I'd say that the Panthers won't go any further after that win. They look like shot ducks ( and to be honest, we would be too after that encounter).
Yes we did, but panthers got more opportunities and yet only won my 2….

it was disgraceful!! So many decisions went against us.

84 Baby

Referee
The one thing that did change for me tonight usually in a second half like that I’d have that feeling that inevitably we’d crack and concede. That was slightly changed in me willing them to get the ball back and score

84 Baby

Referee
And in the last 10 or so, Blake earned a quick play the ball got absolutely murdered!! Ref game nothing!!

ref was garbage!!
Oh the one where Korisau was sleeping on his feet and Klein told Waqa he has to get to his feet to earn the penalty?

hybrideel

Bench
We played like Lions but oh well that's the game. Unfortunately, We lack an x factor, a game breaker.

You can't win without an attack. As it is we were very lucky so many of Penriths tries were taken off.

It could have easily been 18-6.
It wasn't luck that got Penrith's tries taken off them, it was a player being offside for 1 and a defender getting taken out for the other. How exactly were we lucky that they weren't given?

Rocket man

Juniors
Parra played really well tonight and were maybe a bit unlucky, but the referee didn’t cost them the game. Learn not to tackle around the head and you wouldn’t have the problem.
Bad decisions from both the ref and bunker cost both teams.
What bad calls did the Panthers receive?

Kornstar

Coach
Obviously no one can be happy after a loss but that is the exact way i want my team to play in a semi final against the best sides.

There was no embarrassment, it was all effort and heart and they left everything on the field can you really ask for more short if a victory.

Forget round 25 but we pushed them twice this year and lost by 3 points in 2 matches and the team they play next week we beat them twice this year.

With the exception of the lull while Moses was injured our season was pretty good we just need to clean that up and we’ll be right there in the top 4.

JokerEel

Coach
Parra played really well tonight and were maybe a bit unlucky, but the referee didn’t cost them the game. Learn not to tackle around the head and you wouldn’t have the problem.
Around the head 🤦🏼

Attachments

• 20210918_222925.jpg
    20210918_222925.jpg
    668.7 KB · Views: 16

Wally21

Bench
You tell yourself that bro. The NRL decided chin and chin dad should win tonight

Latest posts