What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ratings

The NRL Semi Finals rated a total of 2.81m over the weekend (with streaming & NZ to come). This figure is up 25% on the 2020 Finals series. Streaming is predicted to add about half a million or so to the total, with an expected lift of about 110% on last years figures.

Melb NRL ratings were up 198% on last years semis with no AFL on. The "non heartland" cities up 133% overall (Per +66%, Adl +33%). In the "heartland", Syd ratings were up 22%, while Bris was up 10%. Metro +29%, Reg +16%. FTA +25%. Fox STB +26%

Pre Kayo

2016 Broncos/Cowboys Semi hit 1.65 Metro 790k Reg 490k Fox 331k NZ 41k (est) but without streaming or bvod 2014 SeaEagles v Bulldogs hit1,523m with NZ rating 51k. This data did not include Telstra, Foxtel Go/Now or other streaming if any)
I’m not so sure streaming will add half a mill Norman considering NSW is in lockdown.

Also, you’re a virgin aren’t you?

I’m not so sure streaming will add half a mill Norman considering NSW is in lockdown.

Also, you’re a virgin aren’t you?
the fact NSW is in lockdown would be the main reason the streaming numbers would be that high intencity

&
we don't need to ask if you're a virgin because.....
it'd be a stupid question.

the fact NSW is in lockdown would be the main reason the streaming numbers would be that high intencity

&
we don't need to ask if you're a virgin because.....
it'd be a stupid question.
I don’t need you to tell me where the bear shit in the buckwheat Phillip, Sydney (which is a shit hole mind you) being in lockdown would negatively affect streaming Phillip.

And as you know, songs have been written about my wench pulling ability.

Last edited:

tri_colours

Juniors
I don’t need you to tell me where the bear shit in the buckwheat Phillip, Sydney (which is a shit hole kind you) being in lockdown would negatively affect streaming Phillip.

90% of streaming would be people watching on Kayo. Something thats only going go up because of lockdown.

Billythekid

First Grade
Good to see ratings up significantly over last year even without streaming, kinda surprised tbh considering the season we’ve had.

Also would be nice to get some moderation in this thread, take this shit to the fight club.

Hartwood

Juniors
The NRL Semi Finals rated a total of 2.81m over the weekend (with streaming & NZ to come). This figure is up 25% on the 2020 Finals series. Streaming is predicted to add about half a million or so to the total, with an expected lift of about 110% on last years figures.

Melb NRL ratings were up 198% on last years semis with no AFL on. The "non heartland" cities up 133% overall (Per +66%, Adl +33%). In the "heartland", Syd ratings were up 22%, while Bris was up 10%. Metro +29%, Reg +16%. FTA +25%. Fox STB +26%

The 2021 NRL Final series to date is rating up 24% on 2020 (+16% on 2019) on FTA/FoxSTB and 33% better than the 2020 series with streaming estimates included.

Without streaming, the 2021 NRL series is the best rating since 2014 hit 8.309m for week 1/2. 2021 should well and truly beat that when streaming is included.

With all things factored in we predict that the NRL leads the finals ratings race at the end of week 2 by just 0.42%, about 38,000. (9.17m to 9.14m) This estimate includes Nine/9NOW, Fox/Kayo/Go/Now.

Pre Kayo

2016 Broncos/Cowboys Semi hit 1.65 Metro 790k Reg 490k Fox 331k NZ 41k (est) but without streaming or bvod 2014 SeaEagles v Bulldogs hit1,523m with NZ rating 51k. This data did not include Telstra, Foxtel Go/Now or other streaming if any)
When will streaming numbers be out?

I don’t need you to tell me where the bear shit in the buckwheat Phillip, Sydney (which is a shit hole mind you) being in lockdown would negatively affect streaming Phillip.

oh
theres been songs written about you & your pulling ability alright

Good to see ratings up significantly over last year even without streaming, kinda surprised tbh considering the season we’ve had.

Also would be nice to get some moderation in this thread, take this shit to the fight club.
Agreed William, Baselinepanther derails every thread he posts in, I’m getting jack of it.

1,512,000 for the prelim last night
up 288K on 2020
bringing the total increase on last years finals without streaming to nearly 1.8 Million

streaming would have put total last night to well over 1.7 Million

great numbers
Ch 9
Metro 706K
Syd 452K ,Melb 48, Bris 177K , Adel 9K , Per 20K

Regional 377K
Foxtel 429K

1.678 Million last night for the 2nd prelim
FTA
1.216 Million

Metro 810K
Syd 430k
Mel 195K
Bris 144K
Ade 18K
Per 25K

regionals 406K
foxtel 462K

with streaming we'd be around 1.9 Million

last years sat prelim attracted 1.271 Million
so last night was a 407K increase
bringing the final series total increase on 2020 to over 2.2 million without streaming .... probably over 3 million with it.

very good numbers

Latest posts