What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Sunday 3rd October 7:30pm @Suncorp Stadium

Botany Rabbit

Juniors
How do you police this though? What if it's actually a head or neck injury? An NRL official without the requisite medical training is not in a position to determine this and shouldn't be. They need an independent medical officer in the bunker to review these things, but then you're giving control of the game to an outsider.

Do you remove the free interchange for head injuries in the first half? Would this be a deterrent? What then about the Keppie and Welch incidents which were obvious HIA's.

Do we get to a stage now where if you come off with any head injury whatsoever, you don't return to the game? That's the only way you're really going to remove fake HIA's. It's also demonstrating the upmost duty of care.
I think it is more for them grasping a shoulder or an ankle, I have seen the trainer tap thier head and get a free interchange. This is the stuff that needs to be outlawed.
Penrith did it the other day, when someone stubbed their toe ffs.

Ikonic

Juniors
I think it is more for them grasping a shoulder or an ankle, I have seen the trainer tap thier head and get a free interchange. This is the stuff that needs to be outlawed.
Penrith did it the other day, when someone stubbed their toe ffs.
Yeah it’s bs
You hurt your ankle and the trainer taps his head… free interchange?

Nah come on.
We will need effort on effort on effort in D to win this game

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Pangai is about to be ruled out of the GF according to SMH:

Great stuff!

He should never have been allowed to be a rental.

How does a player who has played in 20 games this season, and won only 9 be in the GF???

Ikonic

Juniors

Great stuff!

How does a player who has played in 20 games this season, and won only 9 be in the GF???
Poor bloke. Now he’ll never win a premiership

handyman2190

Bench

Great stuff!

Why for some reason i happen to agree with many of your posts,especially this one,the riff are undeniable cheats,willing to pervert any situation for their own good, and they are arrogant bad sports to boot. SsTID

callmack1

Staff member
Rabbitohs Team List for the Grand Final: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2021/09/28/rabbitohs-team-list-for-the-grand-final/

A very, very strong squad named! Basically as predicted and it's the best we could possibly field minus Latrell so I'm very happy with that. Good to see Reyno named but there is no real doubt around him. Otherwise, the biys are all set for the biggest game of their lives!!

A super strong side, Sunday night can't come soon enough!!!