What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SL forums think there top teams could thrash our bottom teams??

Homo man69

Juniors
Reading another website, a common theme is they strongly believe there top 3 teams could smash our bottom 8 teams. I find this hard to believe considering Coote and Naiqama are stars in St Helens.
I strongly believe if the Broncos went over to SL next year. They would smash everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazal

Post Whore
Let's be honest though the Ugandan national women's team could probably beat the 2021 Bulldogs so how is this even something the Poms would be proud of?

Fangs

Coach
Have watched SL recently. Appalling quality. Though I'll still tune into the grande finale.

Have they announced the man of steel yet?

The_Frog

First Grade
St Helens or Catalans would be competitive with our bottom 4. Coote has done all right for himself over a lengthy RL career. An NRL premiership, two NRL GF's, 3 GF's in England for 2 wins with 1 to play, but he debuted in 2008 and is at the back end of his career now.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
lmao-gif.gif

Funny joke. The Bulldogs yeah they probably win, maybe the Tigers if they fail to get off the bus, but the rest? Don't make me laugh. The f**king Dragons would put 50 on St. Helens.

Delboy

First Grade
They would. Have you taken any notice of the terrible quality of the 2021 NRL season? There were 3 decent sides and no one else below them on the ladder could beat them.

This has been the weakest comp in a long time.
Strange thing to say, Storm beaten twice by the Eels for a start. Then again, doesn’t suit what you are trying to suggest.