What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

WestyLife

First Grade
giphy.gif

Crashtest

Juniors
Weidler reporting Edwards was still on crutches and in a moon boot during the players walk this morning.

Hopefully they are just leaving it on as long as possible and he is still fine to play.

If not, my anxiety will go through the roof at the thought of Naden in Crichtons right wing spot trying to stop Souths left edge attack.

Iamback

Coach
Weidler reporting Edwards was still on crutches and in a moon boot during the players walk this morning.

Hopefully they are just leaving it on as long as possible and he is still fine to play.

If not, my anxiety will go through the roof at the thought of Naden in Crichtons right wing spot trying to stop Souths left edge attack.

He did it last week

BxTom

Bench
If Edwards is on crutches and wearing a moon boot, why was he on a team walk in the first place?

age.s

First Grade
Ivan said a moon boot and crutches was part of Edwards regular routine.

Its all head games. Hes trying to make things more difficult to plan for Bennett. We won't know what's going on till kickoff I'd imagine.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Well here we are Panthers fans. Another year, another Grad Final.

Can we go one better than last year? I say yes! We have the squad, we have the confidence, we have the desire coursing through every vein in our bodies.

The players are ready. Cleary and co would have them chomping at the bit to get out there and rip in. Their nerves are high, but so is the infectious confidence these crop of Panthers are famous (or is that infamous?) for.

Win or lose, these boys have made us proud to be Penrith Panthers fans and I know they’ll leave everything out there on that field tonight.

Have at it boys, and unleash the beast on the Bunnies.

I AM READY, READY!

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I am very confident in this game more than last year.

1989 Liverpool won the 1st Division 1990 Leeds Promoted, Penrith Lose the Grandfinal
1991 Penrith Win the Grandfinal

2019 Liverpool won the Premier League 2020 Leeds Promoted, Penrith Lose the Grandfinal
2021 .....

2003 Father Coach Son player. Our Hooker the only player to win a Grandfinal Prior
2021 Father Coach Son player. Our Hooker the only player to win a Grandfinal Prior