What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

GongPanther

Referee
Newcastle only have one full win. The super league year with the split comp didn't resolve who was premier. I don't think anybody was beating that Broncos team though. They were scary good.
During the week, the NRL has recognised Brisbane's SL GF win. To be honest, I didn't know it was snubbed to begin with.

Vicpanther

Juniors
Watching Chanel 9 and everything showing seems to be rabbits. Except for the sister of Cleary interview and matt's Mrs (just now)

Just woken up here in the UK after a surprisingly restful sleep. Am unnaturally confident.

Had to laugh when I went onto the Fox Sports website to get team news that the first story was Gordy, Hooper and Kenya having a go at Ivan for not doing interviews as the Panther fans want to hear from him.

Those three bozos (and particularly the last two) don’t speak for me.

GongPanther

Referee
Just woken up here in the UK after a surprisingly restful sleep. Am unnaturally confident.

Had to laugh when I went onto the Fox Sports website to get team news that the first story was Gordy, Hooper and Kenya having a go at Ivan for not doing interviews as the Panther fans want to hear from him.

Those three bozos (and particularly the last two) don’t speak for me.
Compared to yesterday, and for that matter the whole week, were they really expecting Cleary to say anything remotely different to what he has already been add-libbing? Cleary to 2MMM: "Edwards is in a moon boot, Leota is getting over a calf twinge, Fish is getting over a lack of sleep". "The boys are ready to gone"

The_Frog

First Grade
Guys can you’s not all turn on jane and blame her for the loss again like last year

i remember coming in here last year after the match to gloat and everyone was picking on her
Cheeky little bugger. Get back under your Eels bedcovers with your 10 mistresses.

Someone2

Juniors
Cheeky little bugger. Get back under your Eels bedcovers with your 10 mistresses.
just finished with 2 of my side pieces now I’m on the Canadian club waiting to see Wayne and Benji go out with a well deserved premiership

Kilkenny

Coach
I am not a betting lady, so can you, please, explain to me the bet odds meaning?
The bookies have Penrith $1-65 favourites with the Bunnies outsiders at $2-35. These odds are for each $1 invested. If you put $100 on Penrith to win and they do you would receive $165-00. In layman’s terms there is more money in Penrith to win that is why they are paying less.