What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BranVan3000

Coach
07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg
obviously-snape.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
As is your sub par IQ.

skeepe's an expert troll lad. But he's right, it was blatant.

The best team won in the end, but Sutton did his best to f**k both teams is the big issue for me. The refereeing is the worst I've ever seen it, they're all completely incompetent

This Year?

Immortal
Congratulations to the 2021 premiers.
That defence during the finals series was completely out of this world, with a premiership as a reward for the last two seasons which has set insane standards.
Souths have been very tough opponents and worthy grand finalists. I know the pain of losing one, but so do the blokes who will be holding up the trophy.
Thank you for a tense, gritty and absorbing Grand Final.
200.gif

skeepe

Immortal
f**k me not even your team and you are the biggest cry baby on here. You havent even stopped whining about the Raiders not getting a call that would have been trhe wrong call and unable to win with 63% of the ball.
Lol if anyone would know about cheating it’s the team that used a trainer to stop the other team breaking away