What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Never seen a team get so much help from the refs in all my life. How can anyone not see how many disgusting calls by the refs to get the chiefs back in the game.

And we still one, going to have a massive bat over Allen tonight.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Baker Mayfield is a poor mans Derek Carr. There are idiots who still think he is better than Josh Allen. You could put Mitch Tribusky at QB for the Browns and they would have the same record. That Browns team is loaded.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Still f**king filthy at all the phantom calls against the bills, what a joke. KC had 1 only and Collingsworth was dismayed and shocked, but nothing when it happened to the Bills all game. f**king joke.

Anyway suck shit KC

jk13

First Grade
gruden gorrrrne only way to get rid of an overpriced long term coach is to find dodgey emails haha
trey lance now injured, kittle on IR, this year is turning into another joke. thank god for the bye

King-Gutho94

Coach
Thank f**k.

He sucks.
I always thought of him as similar to Gus Gould of the NFL.

Won a championship as a young coach and then went into commentary and become a high profile special comments with his work on MNF for years instead of kicking onn with his coaching career.

I doubt he will get a media gig anytime soon after this

T.S Quint

Coach
gruden gorrrrne only way to get rid of an overpriced long term coach is to find dodgey emails haha
trey lance now injured, kittle on IR, this year is turning into another joke. thank god for the bye

I can’t understand the amount of injuries in our team over the last year. And not short term injuries either. It’s not our average players copping it, but our QBs, top running back, pro bowl tight end, kicker, all of our CBs....last year was high profile players as well.

f**king cursed man.

T.S Quint

Coach
Still f**king filthy at all the phantom calls against the bills, what a joke. KC had 1 only and Collingsworth was dismayed and shocked, but nothing when it happened to the Bills all game. f**king joke.

Anyway suck shit KC

Collinsworth is a moron.

jk13

First Grade
Something seems off with shanny this year on top of the injuries. I wonder if he’s concerned about the emails coming out from WFT

T.S Quint

Coach
Something seems off with shanny this year on top of the injuries. I wonder if he’s concerned about the emails coming out from WFT

His play calling does seem to be a bit lacklustre compared to previous years. Our run game hasn’t been at it’s best this year which may have something to do with that. Shanahan relies heavily on the run game to open up his play book.

I thought there were probably too many designed QB runs last weekend. Sure Trey is a threat with his legs but should be handing the ball off a bit more I reckon. Don’t want him to turn into Cam Newton after getting smashed 50 times a game.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Gruden is not as football-savvy as he thinks he is.

He's helped to ruin Josh Jacobs, who would be in the top 5 RB's under a competent HC.

Good riddance.

jk13

First Grade
His play calling does seem to be a bit lacklustre compared to previous years. Our run game hasn’t been at it’s best this year which may have something to do with that. Shanahan relies heavily on the run game to open up his play book.

I thought there were probably too many designed QB runs last weekend. Sure Trey is a threat with his legs but should be handing the ball off a bit more I reckon. Don’t want him to turn into Cam Newton after getting smashed 50 times a game.
yeah, no wonder the kid is injured. he ran like 16 times which is crazy when you already have 1 qb on the injury list. i guess if u can't trust his passing yet you don't have much of a choice