What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrone May

murraymob

Coach
A
You made the claim about your mates.

You fill us in.

Agree with Gaston Gorge and yet another semi caught and blocking traffic up to bells line of rd.

The truth is moblinski, you have no sponsorship mates. You made it up to prove your point.

One letter to that university should be enough to place that arrangement in doubt.

This is a battle to save the club Mob, you’re on the wrong side.
Again sprouting crap and answering nothing
If you are so outraged why do you still support the tigers after Hopoate showed his finger up players butts supported and laughed at by fellow tigers players and coaches .yet you still support that club.total hypocrisy at the highest level

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Silverdale your credibility is shot to pieces no one else's but yours.

Still haven't answered the question about BJ Leilua. If you were genuine in your support of woman: Why didn't you carry on when Madge signed him.

You kept on supporting the club.....not a peep out of you.

Suddenly it's now 'sponsors MAY leave'.

Silverdale you're full of shit.

Blues Riff

Bench
I took the troll off ignore yesterday, just to try and make sense of the thread. Seems like nobody is actually disagreeing with him. The posters here seem to have moderate views, whatever their opinion of May, which upsets him. So if you're not burning witches, you must also be a witch. It's just the usual attention seeking rants.
He's been laughed out of the WT forum lol.

DinkyDi

Juniors
You might have brainwashed young Dinky, chummed up to Janet and all that. She doesn’t want to lose her friends.

But the club is going to dump May and not too many of you are going to argue with it.

You’ll soon come to your senses and readily accept it was the right thing to do.

I’ll be gracious enough.

He is not anything close to Panther material.

Panther guys don’t commit sex crimes and then brag about themselves in relation to it, 2 years later.
I have removed myself from this conversation, if you are going to reference me, and I wish you will stop, at least, get my name right.

BxTom

Bench
Why are you people even replying!? Just stop. You're not "returning serve" or anything like that, you are just feeding the troll. It doesn't matter what you say in return, he gets a reaction and that's all that he wants. Ignore him.
Agree with this. You are all telling him to go away but encouraging him to stay by replying to him. I'm seriously thinking about putting all those that reply to him on ignore as well. I've had him on ignore for months and my world hasn't ended. Try it, it's not painful. Watching you all feeding the troll is though.

Iamback

Coach
Is his friendship with Nathan really a determining factor in his fate?

That's what Fox Sports is reporting / speculating / bullshitting:

Not just Nathan but most of the squad. Also got a brother in the club they will be wary of disrupting team harmony. Depends how well he explains the post and calling Kikau a N***ger really

The_Frog

First Grade
Tyrone took a two week suspension for Nathan last year, over something he wasn't involved in, presumably for going along with Nathan's original version of events. If I were him I'd be thinking very seriously about the wisdom of supporting others. Such things were once treated leniently but not in this man's NRL.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Tyrone took a two week suspension for Nathan last year, over something he wasn't involved in, presumably for going along with Nathan's original version of events. If I were him I'd be thinking very seriously about the wisdom of supporting others. Such things were once treated leniently but not in this man's NRL.
May and Cleary, both lied about the bubble breach, hence their suspensions.

Huh? May was involved. He also lied to the NRL.

Iamback

Coach
He called Kikau that?! When?

In another post. That is the one that was the issue imo

Someone asked on Insta live. 'Where is the sex offender' Kiks was going no one here by that sorry. Then May came on and said. 'My N**ger there' or something like that.

The guy thinks he is a US Rapper or something. I will bold the part that shows NRL heard it too.

Tyrone May

Penrith Panthers Player Tyrone May has been issued with a Breach Notice alleging he acted contrary to the best interests of the game for posting and being part of social media posts which do not align with the values of the game.

The Breach Notice proposes May must complete further education programs as directed by the NRL. May has also been issued with a proposed $7,500 fine.

May has 5 business days to respond to the Breach Notice.